Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn thats a loot of working out.

Can you not just (if you know it) go off the speed of the standard Supercharger with the 130mm pulley and then work out the difference with the 160?

Stav

dont know the speed of the standard set up otherwise it would be easy - from what i remember the drive goes thru a total of 3 sets of pullys so its 3 sets of equations.... not too much really once the pulley sizes are known. i know the sizes of the SC and the water pump drive pulley - just need the rest

Well as i says really, parts that i have to date

Engine £300, to work on, of the car, and do cylinder head work.

Rods £600

Pistons £600

Injectors £500

ECU £400

Intercooler £200 (fitted on car)

New clutch £360 (fitted on car)

Flywheel £350 (fitted on car)

Big pulley free (big Bob made for me :D )

Total so far £3310

*** and this is just on the engine :o

Could you please list the names of the components you used :)

I think:

Engine £300, - Lexus

Rods £600 -no idea

Pistons £600 -no idea

Injectors £500 - Prolex

ECU £400 - Greddy Emanage Ultimate

Intercooler £200 - Prolex

New clutch £360 - Helix Organic from Prolex

Flywheel £350 (fitted on car) - Unsure sorry

Big pulley free -(big Bob made for me :D )

Total so far £3310

gord where did you source the pistons and rods from? i know dave can get his hands on some but just sourcing possible places and prices :)

also you have got uprated injectors? you not going for a bigger fuel rail? pump and regulator?

or will the injectors be enough?

thanks chap

gord where did you source the pistons and rods from? i know dave can get his hands on some but just sourcing possible places and prices :)

also you have got uprated injectors? you not going for a bigger fuel rail? pump and regulator?

thanks chap

No need for a bigger fuel rail. Standard rail is fine plus its already got a thread on the end to fit the return line to.

thanks chap

Well just going to see what its like putting ecu and injectors in for now.

Pistons + rods came from the US mate.

You can use the return line, with standard injectors and ecu, but i have the injectors, so im going to try that way 1st mate.

thanks chap

You can use the return line, with standard injectors and ecu, but i have the injectors, so im going to try that way 1st mate.

ah right, i will try injectors too.... you keeping the same size pistons or you going for a over-bore?

so many questions i know :whistling: lol

thanks chap

ah right, i will try injectors too.... you keeping the same size pistons or you going for a over-bore?

so many questions i know :whistling: lol

Sam, when Steve + myself take the other engine we got to bits, we will then see whats what inside. what we can do/not do, if you see what i mean.

As Wozza has said, come to the TDI meet we can have some, no bull chat mate. would be good to meet you.

Bloody Hell 3k!!!!

That would have me near or over 400bhp in the Scoob :)

Stick another 0 on it and you might be near that for an IS :crying:

Dont know what you mean Adie :lol:

Hi there Gord,

How are you and the guys doing over there.

I just had a quick scan through this thread. Is it right you have my old car now, and your planning to run 300bhp ?

Can you post up some pictures of it ? The last i heard, it was in the Sunderland area, but i haven't seen it since i chopped it in for the GTR.

Bloody Hell 3k!!!!

That would have me near or over 400bhp in the Scoob :)

Stick another 0 on it and you might be near that for an IS :crying:

Dont know what you mean Adie :lol:

Hi there Gord,

How are you and the guys doing over there.

I just had a quick scan through this thread. Is it right you have my old car now, and your planning to run 300bhp ?

Can you post up some pictures of it ? The last i heard, it was in the Sunderland area, but i haven't seen it since i chopped it in for the GTR.

Hi Duncan mate, doing fine , you still have the Nissan ???

Car has has had some changes mate, all good :D going to get more power out of it.

Talking to Gus the other week, he doing fine, See Besty too, had to take a puff up to him (long story) He is very well to, and his car is looking very nice again.

Hi Duncan mate, doing fine , you still have the Nissan ???

Car has has had some changes mate, all good :D going to get more power out of it.

Talking to Gus the other week, he doing fine, See Besty too, had to take a puff up to him (long story) He is very well to, and his car is looking very nice again.

Yeah, still got the Nissan.

I'd love to meet up again with all of you, to see how all the cars have changed over the years. Is there a local meeting coming up soon ?

I thought Besty was the puff !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links