Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've had my 250 SE-L for three days now and have had no rattles,squeaks or any other odd noises.

Will it stay like this?

If you had noises in your vehicle were thay there from day one or did they take time to develop?

Ive had my is250 sel since Oct 2005 One of the first, its done 40,000 miles and so far the only rattle is from the CD's in the glove compartment, my problem I think. In fact only problem I have had in 2 years was some discolouring of the front wheels, not really bad corrosion and Lexus Poole just fitted 4 brand new ones FOC.

3.5 weeks before they started, they come and go with temperature changes. Been like that for 15 months!!!! 5 visits now to fix it, new vents, back of glovebox, speaker grill twice, whole dash twice now.

Incidentally, my car had the dash out repair yesterday and foam added to top back and bottom back of dash.... Time will tell...

Anyone that hasn't had rattles is so luckly!

I've had my 250 SE-L for three days now and have had no rattles,squeaks or any other odd noises.

Will it stay like this?

If you had noises in your vehicle were thay there from day one or did they take time to develop?

Got my IS250 in December 2005...not a peep apart from the odd rattle when the passenger seat belt hasn't exactly re-positioned itself properly or I haven't stowed stuff in the storage areas to stop them rattling. The car's so quiet you'll notice every odd noise.

Had my SE-L for 18 months, purchased in Dec 2005 not a squeak or rattle to be heard. As Tango says the car is very quiet that you do pick up little noises that are nothing to do with the car (such as briefcase lock rattling or partners watch rattling against the passenger arm rest).

Had my SE-L for 18 months, purchased in Dec 2005 not a squeak or rattle to be heard. As Tango says the car is very quiet that you do pick up little noises that are nothing to do with the car (such as briefcase lock rattling or partners watch rattling against the passenger arm rest).

It was the wifes handbag strap 'D' link rattling against the footwell this morning....heart in mouth for a few seconds after what I said on here. She of course found it hilarious. :shutit:

Sadly for all the new IS Owners Tango's last post says it all in that we all remain vigilant for Rattles after what Jamboo has unfairly suffered!

Nevertheless,the cars are superb & so, too, are the Dealers in my Area should any niggle whatsoever arise.

My car is 18mnths. old & sufferred 2 minor (1hr. to fix) radio console rattles after driving to ROME @ high speed when the car was 6mnths old.(The A1

Autostrada suface is concrete slabs which are not joined together properly resulting in significant Bump-Thump on 18").

Yours will be fine!

Tel :driving: