• Blue
    • Red
    • Green
    • White
    • Orange
    • Yellow
    • Gold
    • Silver

Well......on LS400s I like my Metallic Maroon (or whatever Lexus call it officially?)

I used to fancy Cream with Bronze fittings too on other big cars! But Bronzing fittings would be a serious customization? Looked great on a Pick-up I saw in a Custom show years back.

On different tack; got my Turntable done in black with glitter and 'mural'. (Townshend Rock)

For those youngsters here, a 'turntable' is an ancient device that you played 12 inch diameter plastic/vinyl Records on, using a sharp diamond running in a plastic groove!

I know! Hard to believe in such stone-age technology! But it still amazes people how much music goes missing via Ipods etc, when they hear my system!

Blue is my favourite colour for cars, I don't know why, I just like the colour, and tend to go for cars which I think look best in blue...

Though I do like Black as well

infact, my last 4 cars have all been blue :whistling: though I think the Lexus was the best shade of blue :winky:

My 306 colour: (not my actual 306, I dont have any, but it was this shape and colour!)

car1af8.jpg

My IS200:

med_gallery_2649_232_85565.jpg

My 911:

4.jpg

My S3 (current car)

S3.jpg

Oh, and I just noticed, the bargin banger in the background is also blue! :lol: Thats 5 then :blush:

Blue ... a darkish blue not baby blue or anything gay... your probably too young to remember but years ago the Calibra was available in a fantastic blue, haven't seen much nicer since....

I'm not really partial to a particular colour over another - I think it depends more on if the car suites it. :)

I loved the Green and Gold combo on the Lexus and the dark green really suited it well; not that I would want say a BMW in Green or a Ferrari!

:winky: I would have to say the best colour is ROYAL SAPHIRE had to get a lex in that colour as it is soooooooo beautiful.

Just love it the way it changes colour in the sunlight and in the shade. :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links