Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Supercharged Is 200 Sport

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking very good as usual Rob you will have to take me out the next time i see matey :D

Cheers Chris fella. Yea i'll take you for a spin next time and you can see how effective the ARB's are.

Might be worth you considering a set to compliment those coilovers??

BTW mate, hope the shoulder's better soon :)

• 1 month later...

Well, seeing as its a nice day here, decided to give the car a good clean and a lick of wax.

feels like glass B) :winky:

P1010341a.jpg

P1010342a.jpg

Got some LED light-brows fitted a while ago so thought i'd get some pics up (will add night time pics soon).

(will be getting rid of that filament 501 sidelight ASAP)

P1010343a.jpg

P1010344.jpg

P1010345a.jpg

Few more things in the pipeline, and need to get this TTE bumper prepped and sprayed (anyone know a good bodyshop in the east mids??)

aye, they do help loads when cleaning under the hood and generally messing about with ideas and such.

they might be getting taken off soon to get sprayed up, depending on when matt can get the other bits too me B) :whistling:

"Other bits" you say? Hmmmmmm, why would those "other bits" not warrant bonnet struts?

Like I said though fella, looks very fresh.

Jamie

they warrant bonnet struts, but all need painting at the same time :winky: :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
coming along nicely! looks so sexy in white too! lol

cheers sam. :D

u'll have to get to a meet mate so we can have a natter and i can have a nosey at the new changes to ur car mate??

:offtopic: can u sort the bumper out for me anytime soon fella??

Added a nice little touch to the engine bay today:

P1010378-1.jpg

P1010380.jpg

Painted it up myself after keying down a standard rear Lexus badge, priming with grey primer, building up several layers of white enamel finish paint, a couple of coats of plasti-cote pearl effect paint and a final couple of coats of high temp lacquer. Looks great up close and under the light with the pearl effect glinting away. :winky:

couldn't decide where to put it on the airbox and tried about 5 different options before settling for where i did.

only a little mod, but it does add a bit of individuality to the engine.

I have a second hand (of E-Bay) lexus 'L' badge and a 'LEXUS' badge and was deciding which to put on myself :lol:

i also have a spare 'L', but decided this one looked better. each to their own i guess matey.

got another spare set of badges for something else :winky: :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links