Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mine has 18" Hoshis with tyres which cost £1250 when purchasing new IS or £1800 as a add-on.

!8" Sport Wheels were not an option but could be purchased separately for much more money!

Tel :driving:

Good day!

we've replaced the 17" OEM's for 18" OEM Baranusa rims. They cost the thick end of 2K with decent rubber from the dealer, I then sold my 17's through this forum.

IMHO the Baranusa's look gorgeous! For sure the ride is harder, but it is by no means harsh.

happy shopping

ive got a is250 se-l with the original 17" alloys..just want to know has anyone changed their OEM 17's to the OEM 18's that come on the new IS sport range? i personally think the OEM 18's look better..what do u guys think?

I personally think the 19" suit the car better, obviously Lexus felt the same as they've chosen to put 19" BBS's on the IS flagship, the IS-F. :)

dsc03439mu0.jpg

Shot with CYBERSHOT at 2007-08-02

Good day!

we've replaced the 17" OEM's for 18" OEM Baranusa rims. They cost the thick end of 2K with decent rubber from the dealer, I then sold my 17's through this forum.

IMHO the Baranusa's look gorgeous! For sure the ride is harder, but it is by no means harsh.

happy shopping

which are the baranusa's and hoshi's?

Good day!

happy shopping

which are the baranusa's and hoshi's?

http://www.lexus.co.uk/lexus_cars/is_new/i...es_exterior.asp