Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wow ..... New Technology - Bigdog

Noel

Wow. Looks like some sort of pantomime horse trick at first, until you realise that no, there isn't a bum at the top of those legs! Seeing it bounding about indoors like a deer as well, that's excellent.

Wait 'til they scale them up to Star Wars AT-AT size!

Wow very impressive, looks like a baby animal taking its first steps just a little bit wobble lol.

Matt surely something with tracks/wheels would be cheaper/simpler and go everwhere that would. Is there any real reason for these or is it just them showing off some technology ???

Matt surely something with tracks/wheels would be cheaper/simpler and go everwhere that would. Is there any real reason for these or is it just them showing off some technology ???

yes and no

yes and no

So informative as always matt :winky:

Well it would be able to overcome obstacles that wheels or tracks wouldnt!!

It's really strange and imagine going into the pet shop and seeing that thing!!!

I suppose, but those bomb explosion robot things can go up down stairs etc, all over the place i dont really see that going any where they cant. It is amazing technology tho dont get me wrong

wait till somebody develops a "two" legged version... then see the possibilities .... front line troops perhaps

eventually this technology should filter down to everyday living, even get the handicapped up and mobile perhaps....

i think it's great anyway :)

wait till somebody develops a "two" legged version... then see the possibilities .... front line troops perhaps

eventually this technology should filter down to everyday living, even get the handicapped up and mobile perhaps....

i think it's great anyway :)

Like this

scary

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk