Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Se Car Kits

i know there has been much debate on this before and having recently been trying to sort one myself i no for DEFINATE it CAN be done

for all the se owners with amp and nav you can plumb a car kit into the car even the parrot kits as that is what i have just had in

for the techie minded people on here it is done by hard wiring directly into your front speakers through the kit pannel thus bypassing the amp, wiring in to both fronts enables the nav to work properly as before and both fronts will also integrate the phone kit as previously debated, you take all your lives etc from the kick pannel wiring and not from behing the head unit,

then to enable the kit to mute your rears which are amped behind your hu there will be a spare socket with pins in i cannot remember off hand but one of the pins in there is a mute pin so connecting the mute cable to this mutes the rears as well

after watching it be done it is pretty simple to do and could be done by anyone competant enough to use a soldering iron

for the un-techie people anyone living in or around the doncaster area i know a guy who fits these within 2 hours and chareges roughly aroung £50 to do it and i would gladly pass on his details via pm i will try and get pics of it so location of the wires will be easier

ALSO YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE ANY BYPASS LEADS OR ANYTHING NOT EVEN THE LEXUS ISO ADAPTORS