Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200 Sport (2001)

Bulldog

Right Peeps

It has done approx 65k and has FULL Lexus Service History its also just had its 60k service(including all new diff seals)

As you peeps that have seen it know the car is in mint condition and is well looked after (waxed and polished to glass like proportions)

Number of Previous Owners: 3 (including me)

Mileage Currently: 65,500

Tax: 3 months.

MOT:3 Months.

Service History: Full Lexus

Colour: Sapphire Blue

Interior: Black half leather (standard Sport model two-tone dash/steering wheel)

Other Bits :-

Full professionally fitted TRD (Lexus) Bodykit (Front, rear, sideskirts) including Sport Grille.

Chrome rear indicator bulbs, Phillips Bluevision headlight/sidelight bulbs.

Blue LED Doormarkers

All Interior lights Blue LED

Blue LED Reversing lights

Alloy tax disc holder

Prolex Kazama Back Box (enough said)

18" TTE Chicane wheels with Kuhmo Rubber(on for 500 miles)Also have 2 extra of these with NO rubber

Aftermarket aerial

I have got some Red Caliper paint and white Lexus stickers too just havent found the time :(

I love the Lex the reason for selling is that i need to fuel my lust for Subarus.

I have had the Lex for about 12 months and have taken very very good care of her, she is pampered weekly with Meguiars finest and is in top Fettle(please read link about Bolton meet).

Another thing for potential buyers i will arrange for my m8 who works for lexus to sort out the services for a good price( £100's cheaper than going through dealer)

As expected there are a few chips and little dents but hey its a car and what can we do??

I am looking for £8200 for the lot or £7.5k without wheels and Kazama

If you want to view or ask any questions please PM me or ring me on 07809544462

For more pics look here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...mp;ih=002Thanks

For other peoples views on the car read from page 8 of this thread http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...0339&st=140

I WILL GET A 12 MONTH MOT TICKET ON THIS CAR TOO BEFORE ANY ONE BUYS

Cheers for looking

Dave aka Bulldog

post-13921-1186154550.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did i but Dave(Fugu ) who was buying it has dissapeared off the face of the earth :(

He was in Californai and rang me saying he was dreaming of the car :) , he was due back weds/thurs this week but his phone isnt working and theres no replys to emails :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

If he returns in next few days and wants it he can take it.

But untill then just covering my bases, and yes i have given a deposit on a mint scooby but will loose it if things dont happen :msn-cry::msn-cry::msn-cry::msn-cry::msn-cry:

Bump

I am very very ****** off as i have to tell the guy who i was buying the Scooby off that i cannot have it due to being messed about by this joker :angry::crybaby::crybaby:

To say i'm not happy is an understatement

Feel for you mate, i really do :tsktsk:

I was selling a car once, someone came payed £300 deposit, said he would be back in the week, never ever seen him again, left no number at all, said he would ring me but never did :o

TBH i am worried for the lad , he rung me twice whislt he was away and then nothing , number not working on phone , no emails, people who he has done work for cannot get hold of him

Very very strange

Just spoke to him and he was very reasonable, hes readvertising his car ( i'm paying for advert as goodwill gesture)

I am advertising the Lex everywere, Ebay, Autotrader,Pistonheads.

Can any one thiink of any others???

If you know anyone who wants a Lex please help me out and point them in my direction :)

I dont want to loose this scooby

Gutted to hear about this mate, I really am.

I will print off the first post and pop it up at work and that.

All the best and let me know how you get on...

Jamie

Cheers m8 your a gent :)

Blimey just read the update on this thread you must be quiet ****** off at mo mate, feel for you :megaangry:, fingers crossed that you get a sale pretty quick and hopefully have your dream car, Good luck mate :winky:

Really sorry to hear this mate. :tsktsk:

You could also try:

Local paper, Loot and AutoMart, oh and Exchange and Mart...

You could also try and offer the car to some local car traders, but prepared to have the **** taken with some of their offers.

I was selling a car once, someone came payed £300 deposit, said he would be back in the week, never ever seen him again, left no number at all, said he would ring me but never did :o

Oh yeah.....I remember you telling me this story years back....... If memory serves, you said it was some young lad. So he NEVER CAME BACK???? :question: Wonder what happened to him......kinda makes you think it can't have been good for him to not come back after leaving £300..... :unsure:

Really sorry to hear this mate. :tsktsk:

You could also try:

Local paper, Loot and AutoMart, oh and Exchange and Mart...

You could also try and offer the car to some local car traders, but prepared to have the p*ss taken with some of their offers.

Oh yeah.....I remember you telling me this story years back....... If memory serves, you said it was some young lad. So he NEVER CAME BACK???? :question: Wonder what happened to him......kinda makes you think it can't have been good for him to not come back after leaving £300..... :unsure:

I once sold a vectra GSI for more than my asking price :winky: I had 2 people turn up at the same time wanting to buy it, started to bid against themself's for the car, was a shock when i got £350 more than the asking price :winky: