bloofire

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

truely amazing piece of kit mat....

had the joy of a quick trip down the a45 and have to say matt was like a kid at chirstmas as were we all....

cant wait to see the full unleashed version....

v quick off topic bit, matt thanks for letting me use the race car to go to the loo much appreciated :D

• 2 weeks later...

where abouts will the number plate be going :whistling:

Dunno..............

possibly to the right of the intercooler (as you look at the pic), on a small plate like the EVO8 ..........but i dinny know yet, :unsure:

well its starting to take on the look im wanting..........

Bumper

almost time to start with the filler

the blank cavaties behind the bumper are now filled.......and the bumper has been shaped to match the car a little more snug

heres an impression of what im hoping my skills will make it look like..........

HERE

well its starting to take on the look im wanting..........

Bumper

almost time to start with the filler

the blank cavaties behind the bumper are now filled.......and the bumper has been shaped to match the car a little more snug

Time to get rid of the big TDi spray on the intercooler. I got stopped by the police once and they were convinced it was a turbo diesel due to the TDi badges on the side.

Yep Pete, the shaping is now done, so now the finer things need sorting like the gaps, and surface preperation ready for any filling

funny you should mention the gap by the headlight, thats what i was sorting today :)

only bad point I can see is that you destroyed a Hippo bumper that looks so nice as is and is not the cheapest :( Anyway, what you are doing will be very uniqe, well done :)