The Monster......

bloofire

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

reverse is getting better..........almost like a normal selection now.

remap, isnt done yet.not exactly had time to go back to the UK lately have i :yawn:

no thats true, any chance that you can get the job finished properly in germany ( dont see why not)

What reverse selection problem? It was fine when it was here.

Maybe the new transmission needs a bit of use, or maybe whoever finds it appalling needs to grow some muscles ;)

I am sure there is plenty left on the car to do, as we only released it to enable Mat unfinished and without any testing whatsoever, to get his registration stuff done in Germany with a view to us finishing afterwards.

What reverse selection problem? It was fine when it was here.

Maybe the new transmission needs a bit of use, or maybe whoever finds it appalling needs to grow some muscles ;)

well if it was fine when it left tdi, something major must have happened to the box by the time it arrived at JAE :o - to select reverse required a two handed affair and numerous attempts........ so mat remember to take marks advise and get urself to the gym! :oops:

what !!

it had reverse , damned if i could find it :blush:

We did this specially as an intelligence test.............and guess what? You failed :lol::lol: Only kidding :lol:

The Supra transmission has a lever that you need to pull up before engaging reverse. The lever is just underneath the gear knob (invisible under the stick shroud), which you pull up with your "V" fingers.

Try using the lever before attempting to grow any muscles :D

I think its best going back to the people who did it.........i understand that TDI are the only ones, well who i know who can do the f-con pro.

plus, it would be nice for mark to see it REALLY clean :D

Hi mat

There is someone else that can do the job and he is closer to your location I think.

this is website :

Kempower

He just finished installing he's new 4WD Dyno.

I had some e-mails with kempower and they are really cool.

Greetings.

what !!

it had reverse , damned if i could find it  :blush:

We did this specially as an intelligence test.............and guess what? You failed :lol::lol: Only kidding :lol:

The Supra transmission has a lever that you need to pull up before engaging reverse. The lever is just underneath the gear knob (invisible under the stick shroud), which you pull up with your "V" fingers.

Try using the lever before attempting to grow any muscles :D

for info the lever was being pulled up :unsure:

Rob, I think Mat was pulling the entire transmission up at one point :P

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Monster finished, have some video footage of it in action (and it's still quick to say it's limited to 4k revs) - will upload it but will warn you all now I'm swearing like a trooper all the way through so it's not suitable for kids!!!

OK here are the vids...

The exhaust

Little run without sound (forgot to turn microphone on!

Run up to 110mph with me being very co**** (ie swearing a lot)

Any chance these can be mirrored on LOC please as it will kill my home connection hen loads of people start downloading these tomorrow, fine for now though :)

Oi..........

calm down.calm down.

my knob was a little stiff to say the least...even simon commented on its stiffness, now ive been playing with it for a couple of weeks, it slips in Just fine, ...........

im sure the more its used the better it will get

Oi..........

calm down.calm down.

my knob was a little stiff to say the least...even simon commented on its stiffness, now ive been playing with it for a couple of weeks, it slips in Just fine, ...........

im sure the more its used the better it will get

Watch out for them blisters. :)

I just watched the clips aido took and was waiting for him to say his favourite saying.!!........and he didn't dissapoint.

"******* he'll thats quality that is"

:lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links