The Monster......

bloofire

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With some decent power and the right gearing this car has a very high potential.

The trouble is that the Skyline boys have upped the ante somewhat. To be impressive nowadays you really need to be on the other side of 200 mph. Even my standard bike does 205 mph out of the crate.

With the standard diff the acceleration will be blistering and will do almost 170 mph which is enough for most people, but I want this car to be awesome, so hopefully at a later date........

Pics would be great, I would love to see a stripped down IS............

It looked wierd enough when it had no engine and you could see the floor through the gear lever opening, so I would love to see one with no suspension or tranmission :D

yeah..........cummon mark,the world wants to see this......

whats this blogg thing that supracharged talks about tell more.

everyones asking for pics,is it that hard to getsome,i will come down and take some if you want :angry:

:unsure: ..........................ooooooops

yep sorry getting all excited,iunderstand mark could be busy, but this is an exciting project that everyone is intrested in,including me and my work associates,and we work within the motor trade, weknow there are equivalent cars in the USA but isnt this going to be the first in Europe.

people just want to see how this project is going, must say aswell who came up with the "project monster" title, ace bloody ace

mark,

i think mat mcnally doesnt want to go live with blogg till theres sufficent pics, the ones you have already posted....x4/x5 are stored at the mo, im sure once you get the oics of the suspension stripped etc etc, then we can go live, there are plans to farm this topic out soon as there are sufficent pics and dialogue from yourself on progress(less trade secrets)

i think people are generally getting quite excited mark......lets give them some more meat for there rather thin sandwich at the moment :D

i think mat mcnally doesnt want to go live with blogg till theres sufficent pics, the ones you have already posted....x4/x5 are stored at the mo, im sure once you get the oics of the suspension stripped etc etc, then we can go live, there are plans to farm this topic out soon as there are sufficent pics and dialogue from yourself on progress(less trade secrets)

thats about right Mat.

don't want to publish the blog URL until there is a decent amount of content on it, and more importantly, that it will continue to be updated on a regular basis.

its all setup and ready to rock and roll - just need some content.

:blush:

Mark - let me know if you need anything to get this going mate

so, would it be fair to say then Mark,that the car should be available for JAE

MAT are you hoping for the car to be ready for JAE?

Mark,do you have all the bits you need to do it,its only 14 weeks till JAE,im assuming you want to show your handywork at this show and others as this will be an awsome machine as you even stated yourself,how long you had the car so far?

Hi Mr Zee

There are 3 more pics on the Blog thingy, but I dunno if it's working yet - I think that young Mr McNally is waiting for more content before unfurling it on the unsuspecting public.

There will be some THRILLING pictures of some superb TRD bushes finding their righteous home during next week.

Progress will slow due to the nature of The Beast. We sadly discovered that the Ray Hall information is not entirely correct :angry:, but as it is free you can't moan too much.

Mark :)

There are 3 more pics on the Blog thingy, but I dunno if it's working yet - I think that young Mr McNally is waiting for more content before unfurling it on the unsuspecting public.

There will be some THRILLING pictures of some superb TRD bushes finding their righteous home during next week.

The blog is up and working Mark, just holding back from giving away the URL until there is more content.

Pictures are great (I didn't think that engine was going to fit in there!) but was really hoping for more written content, if you, or one of your guys could do like a daily diary, then I would publish the URL all over the place!

There are even guys on the US forums chomping on the bit to see how this is going!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links