Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2 Years Later...

Bloody hell that was cheap mate and they look good - where did you get them done?

Did you do the thing with the sticker?

Nice subtle alteration :)

Bloody hell that was cheap mate and they look good - where did you get them done?

Did you do the thing with the sticker?

Nice subtle alteration :)

Cheers Aido, Yeah, some decals I ponced off Dave about a yer ago....hence why the title should say '2 years'

As for Stav....that might be a sour subject when it happens....been driving around with scuffed wheels since Ive pretty much owned the car and got used to frequently feltching the kerbs....however, I will be on best behaviour from now on.... :winky:

As for the price Aido, the amount of people Id dealt with from selling mobiles is phenominal! The lads I now work with are amazed at the just how many peeps I know considering their now my customer in a completely different filed of work!....£25 a wheel seems to be cheap now days. Im chuffed with them :)

looking good fella.

they've come out great and the TTE gel sticker looks good.....just hope it sticks on there long...

where did you get the rims done mate as i'll be needing mine done at some point - pm me if if you matey

cheers

rob

Cheers chaps! So far so good....no scrapes just yet! Taking extra care! If I can get 12 months out of it......will no doubt be wanting to invest in something else by then!

If anyone wants to know who did the work then pm me. I got the TTE stickers off Dave @ Prolex