Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Gals and Guy's

In the passed incoordination a computer system and a 7" touch screen monitor with various mapping systems (AutoRoute 2006, Navigator 4 and the last bit of software navigator 7 for Touch Screens) all worked OK but the limitation is the boot up speed of the computer software.

So pulled it all out and got my self a "Spnooper Syrius SatNav, the one recommend in the wich magazine.

Now ware to put it !, didn't want it any evidence shown in the car that i may have SatNav, and get a broken side window.

I'm a none smoker; so the Ash Tray cam redundent; Thinks ?? i will remove it and put the Nav there.

Put my Router to work and made a cradle for the nav with an ejection button, to lift it out for downloading map and camera updates via mu computer.

{A ROUTER FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED TO KNOW IS; A MACHINE FOR PROFILING THE EDGE OF TIMBER OR OTHER SOFT MATERIAL OR FOR CUTTING SLOTS.]

Because of the location had to purchase an extension antenna, because the radio was shielding the GPS signal.

See my Pic's regards to all Syd

post-9687-1186247619.jpgpost-9687-1186247666.jpgpost-9687-1186247896.jpg

didn't want it any evidence shown in the car that i may have SatNav, and get a broken side window.

Nice work mate. I had my side window smashed on my GS three weeks ago for the satnav :angry:

Hi Gals and Guy's

In the passed incoordination a computer system and a 7" touch screen monitor with various mapping systems (AutoRoute 2006, Navigator 4 and the last bit of software navigator 7 for Touch Screens) all worked OK but the limitation is the boot up speed of the computer software.

So pulled it all out and got my self a "Spnooper Syrius SatNav, the one recommend in the wich magazine.

Now ware to put it !, didn't want it any evidence shown in the car that i may have SatNav, and get a broken side window.

I'm a none smoker; so the Ash Tray cam redundent; Thinks ?? i will remove it and put the Nav there.

Put my Router to work and made a cradle for the nav with an ejection button, to lift it out for downloading map and camera updates via mu computer.

{A ROUTER FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED TO KNOW IS; A MACHINE FOR PROFILING THE EDGE OF TIMBER OR OTHER SOFT MATERIAL OR FOR CUTTING SLOTS.]

Because of the location had to purchase an extension antenna, because the radio was shielding the GPS signal.

See my Pic's regards to all Syd

post-9687-1186247619.jpgpost-9687-1186247666.jpgpost-9687-1186247896.jpg

Thanks Syd...I now know where to fit the parrot!!! :D

Ken