Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Has anyone ever seen a roof rack for the LS as I want to sell my Merc and have two LS's but for the fact I need a roof box/ability to carry a canoe?

I have to say that I have looked at the cars frame and am not sure how it would be possible to fit but you never know!

Thanks

MURPH

You can certainly get 'em....I previously had an LS400 MkII - And had the roof bars (Lexus) - They came with the car so dont know where the last owner purchased them from.

I wrote off my LS and sold the racks on eBay last year for about 40 quid....although the guy that bought them had a MarkIII and they wouldnt fit....so must be specific for each "mark" - so make sure if you do see any you make sure they are correct for your car....

Rather than send back to me for a refund, the guy kept (as postage would have been another 8 quid or something)

Suppose he then resold.

I do know they are pretty rare though as there was a lot of interest on them at the time and several people commented on the fact they didnt know you could get them.

Anyway, good luck in your search

Hey mate,

you could try towsure in sheffield they do roof racks their website is pretty good or I suppose if your feeling loaded try thrule direct their roof racks are really good but very expensive!!

Mat

You can certainly get 'em....I previously had an LS400 MkII - And had the roof bars (Lexus) - They came with the car so dont know where the last owner purchased them from.

I wrote off my LS and sold the racks on ebay last year for about 40 quid....although the guy that bought them had a MarkIII and they wouldnt fit....so must be specific for each "mark" - so make sure if you do see any you make sure they are correct for your car....

Rather than send back to me for a refund, the guy kept (as postage would have been another 8 quid or something)

Suppose he then resold.

I do know they are pretty rare though as there was a lot of interest on them at the time and several people commented on the fact they didnt know you could get them.

Anyway, good luck in your search

i remember them ones i bidded one them and lost them one the last day when the bloke got them and they did not fit he emailed me to see if i wanted them but i said no as i have a mk3 and would not fit on mine if they did not on his

but you can get them for the mk3 but the mk2 don't fit the mk3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links