Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

When i set the drivers side to hot, and the passenger side to cold, hot air is blown out of the drivers vents as would be expected but cold air is blown to the rear right passenger from the little vent that cannot be turned off and the vent under the drivers seat.(also the left passenger gets cold air which is expected)

When the passenger side is set to hot and the drivers to cold, hot air is blown to the rear seats and cold only to the driver.

The handbook states P185 Adjusting the settings

Adjusting the temperature setting

"Press ^ (increase) or ((down arrow)) (decrease) on the ((picture of temp buttons)) switch to seperately adjust the temperature for the passenger and the driver SIDES (dual mode).

"sides" to me means that the rear passenger should get the same temperature as the driver.

Help would be appreciated, Thank you.

Sounds like it is working the way I would expect it to work. The driver can have different settings to the passengers. i.e. All occupants other than the driver are passengers, no matter where they are located.

Sounds like it is working the way I would expect it to work. The driver can have different settings to the passengers. i.e. All occupants other than the driver are passengers, no matter where they are located.

I know what you mean but the handbook says "sides"

I know what you mean but the handbook says "sides"

It sounds right to me. I think it is the best arrangement that you can get short of having all four corners controlled separately.

As long as I can have my personal space (the driver) as I want it, the passengers can agree whatever compromise they want, to suit themselves. What I don't want, is the person behind me asking me to change the conditions in my space because it doesn't suit them . . . . . . :winky: