Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 17" Alloys

AfysLexus

hi guys i have a set of standard is200 17" alloys the 5 spoke type fitted two brand new tyres recently and other two are in very good

condition also alloys have had a refurb at some point but do have kerbing marks so not mint but still in good condition few of the centre

lexus badges are missing but im may have them will stick them back on £250ono located in birmingham :D

picture024gz2.jpg

picture025dq6.jpg

picture026nr3.jpg

picture027kq9.jpg

I'm looking for some 17"s for a '95 LS400...a little new to what will fit and what won't! Understand that I should be cautious about the wheels fitting over the larger front disc calipers.

What is the offset, what make/size of tyres are fitted - and are all tyres the same make?

Thanks, Dave

I'm looking for some 17"s for a '95 LS400...a little new to what will fit and what won't! Understand that I should be cautious about the wheels fitting over the larger front disc calipers.

What is the offset, what make/size of tyres are fitted - and are all tyres the same make?

Thanks, Dave

Hi Dave tyres are 215 /45 /17 one michelin and the others are budget tyres all further info i know bout the alloys are:

Rim Width: 7J

Rim Diameter: 17 inches

Offset: 50

Number of Studs: 5

Stud Diameter: 114

Hope this helps :D

• 3 weeks later...