Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hoorah

DEANOROW

LOL sorry bout that

i went into hospital this morning to have my operation and had my phone off so couldnt see the monitor messages. only just got back and fixed it.

anyway.. i need to go back to bed ugggggg

LOL sorry bout that

i went into hospital this morning to have my operation and had my phone off so couldnt see the monitor messages. only just got back and fixed it.

Get well soon.

Stop listening to that awful music!! Alanis Screecherette!:shutit: :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Usually related to SQL issues within the code. They sometimes become corrupted and a simple ammendment usually rectifies the issue.

You often find that this is a money making scheme from some hosting companies, in which they change the username/password which causes the error to be returned. Re-enter those details into the code and that sorts it.

Saying that, might have been something completely and utterly simple and innocent lol :P

------------------------------------

BTW, get well soon Steve, all the best mate...

Jamie

LOL sorry bout that

Get well soon.

Stop listening to that awful music!! Alanis Screecherette!:shutit: :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Alanis Morissette is fantastic. A talented artist. Not to all tastes I admit but I think she's good.

Keith

LOL sorry bout that

Get well soon.

Alanis Morissette is fantastic. A talented artist. Not to all tastes I admit but I think she's good.

Keith

and dam sexy to boot ! she is *** afterall

Usually related to SQL issues within the code. They sometimes become corrupted and a simple ammendment usually rectifies the issue.

You often find that this is a money making scheme from some hosting companies, in which they change the username/password which causes the error to be returned. Re-enter those details into the code and that sorts it.

Saying that, might have been something completely and utterly simple and innocent lol :P

------------------------------------

BTW, get well soon Steve, all the best mate...

Jamie

mysql crashed ;)

thanks to everyone for the nice comments.. yeah feel miles better today :)