Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted!

Well I don't mean to be cheeky here but after all the hard work Jamie has put into this none of you are being really supportive.

Its for everyones benefit and its one day not asking for much.

From all the people that are coming surely someone can turn up a little earlier and stay that extra 30 mins.

Thanks for the people who are helping and for the people who have replied to say they cant!

Jen

Hi there, I've not put my name down for the meet, is it too late now? I'll be coming down from SW Scotland but I can give you a hand if you need one? How much is the entry for the meet?

Dont think it's too late but if PM Jamie he will let you know.

An the event is free to get into mate

Hi there, I've not put my name down for the meet, is it too late now? I'll be coming down from SW Scotland but I can give you a hand if you need one? How much is the entry for the meet?

Certainly mate, I'll pop you down now.

From all the people that are coming surely someone can turn up a little earlier and stay that extra 30 mins.

Thanks for the people who are helping and for the people who have replied to say they cant!

Jen

I hoped for the same thing to be honest. Thanks for posting my thoughts and offering to help on the day, it's really appreciated...

Jamie

Hello Jamie sorry for the delay mate had to make sure on a few things, I should be able to give you a hand at the end of the day mate if thats any good got a couple of high viz tops in the car just incase you need any?

Chris... :)

Jamie,

I can help you out in the morning but not in the afternoon, so could chris take over from me in the afternoon ? Ive also managed to get hold of 3 high vis vests i will bring with me .

Deano