Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat Nav Question

I have a '05 IS200 se with factory fitted sat nav.

Up until a few days ago the map on screen always rotated so that no matter which direction I was travelling the pointer always pointed at the top of the screen!

A couple of days ago this changed so that the pointer now goes in the direction of travel e.g if am going east the pointer points and moves right.

Does anyone know how to change this back to the way it was? I've had a quick play around with the sat nav and cant figure it out!

Cheers

I left my girlfriend in the car herself for a few mins and i think she was playin about with it, so maybe it was changed by her?!

Its not touch screen but do you mean move the pointer up to the little compass and click on it? I'll give that a try when i get out of work!

cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links