Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Me Decide

DEANOROW

Help me decide  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which head lights should i go with

• Keep the Blue ones on
    • Fit the black head lights with the angel eyes fitted

Hi everybody i cant decide if i should change the headlights on my is200 From the blue ones to the astral black ones with the Angel eyes fitted.

I made these for my other car but didnt get round to fitting them, so im just after peoples opinions.

Also should i keep the eyebrows on or take them off as im still a bit unsure ?

Blue head lights

lexfront.jpg

Black headlights

100_0183.jpg

Which ever i decide on i will be painting the fogs to match.

Cheers

Deano

I'd never noticed the lights were blue on that car before - that does look good!

But then again I have to admit I do like the black lights and the angel eye's so I'd fit them - I bought the TOMS eyelids for my IS when I had it but never got around to fitting them, I preferred the car without to be honest!

:D Thanks for the replies.

I think im going to put the black ones on for a bit to see how they look but leave the painting of the fogs untill i have decided on which ones will be staying on.

I was going to do this tonight when i got home but its not stopped raining :angry:

I hope it stops before the weekend as i need to give the car a good wash and polish for the jap north meet.

Thanks again

Deano

hey how easy is it to fit the halos? i was going to buy off ebay but thort they might be dodgy but now i look at yours and they look the dogz!!

Hi i got the halos from aacstyle.com they are not that easy to fit and are very fragile. I broke two of the rings and had to send off to america for some more. :crybaby:

Also splitting the head lights is a real pain in the bum as you have to heat them up in the oven or with a heat gun.

But i think all the trouble is well worth it in the end. :winky:

Thanks Ellz :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links