Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted

briand

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a new stereo for my is200 or any help on how to fix it my cd's are stuck inside and i keep getting error message.

I have a set of 18inch tsw spiders to swap.

Dont get another lexus cd player mate, get an after market one, i got my is 200 and straight away got the error codes coming up then i went on this site to find that they allways go wrong and people are sick of talking about it. i have seen some advise about stuck cd,s on here somewhere i just cant remember what it was! mine went wrong reading cd,s but i was lucky and the little dealer i used put a new facia and sony player in for me (its a bit of a mare coz of the amp apparntly) anyway hope someone puts some advise up for ya! dont go speeding now :P

Looking for a new stereo for my is200 or any help on how to fix it my cd's are stuck inside and i keep getting error message.

I have a set of 18inch tsw spiders to swap.

Dont get another lexus cd player mate, get an after market one, i got my is 200 and straight away got the error codes coming up then i went on this site to find that they allways go wrong and people are sick of talking about it. i have seen some advise about stuck cd,s on here somewhere i just cant remember what it was! mine went wrong reading cd,s but i was lucky and the little dealer i used put a new facia and sony player in for me (its a bit of a mare coz of the amp apparntly) anyway hope someone puts some advise up for ya! dont go speeding now :P

Thanks for that, lexus are trying to charge me £1000 for new stereo but am not paying that. Maybe try to get aftermarket one.

• 1 month later...

Forums

News

Membership