Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Second Car

WylieCoyote

Hi kids,

Just for a bit of fun, tell everyone what car you'd most like to own as a second car to the Lex. Oh, and why. :)

Because otherwise everyone will say Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Porsches, there is a maximum budget of £20,000 although it does not have to be a car currently in production. ;)

It's a hard choice this, but I would have to say a Toyota Aygo. Crazy as it sounds I really like them, I test drove one a few weeks ago and it took me back to the time when I was 17 and it just didn't matter it didn't have cruise controlled electric traction windows, it was just a simple car, light, nimble and just so much fun round the bends. Oh and they're cute too.

Just for a bit of fun, tell everyone what car you'd most like to own as a second car to the Lex. Oh, and why. :)

Already have a second car to the Lex IS200 Sport :winky: ...and it's a Lex IS250 SE-L auto. So impressed with the 200 that I placed the order for the 250 nine months before Lexus brought it to the UK.

me it would be one of the following

MR2

Celica GT4

Skyline (maybee)

Why skyline maybe :ohmy: that should be top of the list :lol:

3rd car for me would be an Ariel Atom if you can get them for £20k if not a caterham same as bobski

Ideally a Corvette from USA, if it had to be a UK car then i really am stuck for under £20k as i don't really like any of them. tried the MR2 and Celica and the new ones are very under powered, tried the convertables and i'm too tall, so probably a car like the hyundai coupe as i like the shape

1.1 litre N plate debadged resprayed red fiesta with lexus style lights, full bodykit, 12" exhaust cap and 42" subwoofer taking up the entire boot.

I'd then hang about outside my local mcdonalds every Saturday night revving up my powerful engine whilst listening to my 700W JVC stereo.

I could then be cool like all the other 18 year olds I see now.....

(Cant understand it - when I was that age I was down the pub or in a club)

1.1 litre N plate debadged resprayed red fiesta with lexus style lights, full bodykit, 12" exhaust cap and 42" subwoofer taking up the entire boot.

I'd then hang about outside my local mcdonalds every Saturday night revving up my powerful engine whilst listening to my 700W JVC stereo.

I could then be cool like all the other 18 year olds I see now.....

(Cant understand it - when I was that age I was down the pub or in a club)

I hope you saved some of your budget for a pair of Rockport shoes, an earring and a baseball cap ;)

You have to look the part too!!

Keith