Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tata Tezza!

Well, I feel that the time has finally come to let my Tezza go (for good this time)

On Thursday I shall be trading it in for a Honda Accord 2.0 i-vtec sport. It's not much of a comparison performance wise but it's much easier on fuel consumption & especially insurance!

I really hope that I have made a good choice with regards to Honda? I've heard so many great things about Honda engines; I just hope that it's true?! : Unsure:

I took it for a test drive last week & just fell in love with it! soooooooo many extras!

I really will miss my Tezza. I'll still be on LOC as usual though, so don't think that you can get rid of me that easily! lol :-)

I will post some pictures up of the Accord as soon as possible!

Take care all,

Leanne x

Leanne

I'm sure you made the decision for ths right reason. Stick around on here though :) Since Honda started making the VTEC engines, there has never been a recorded failure of the VTEC system itself (according to these reliability index things). That's some reliability claim. Shame to get rid of the Altezza but good choice with the Honda. They're great cars and I'm sure you'll love it.

Keith :)

My last car was a Honda Accord Executive but I had worn it out (186,000miles in the end)

after doing 120.000 miles in 5 years.

It was a reliable motor and was well + truly loaded for the money...

Pearlescent Paint

Cruise control (on a manual)

Bose Premium Sounds system including Subwoofer + 6 DC stack

Power Steering

Electric Adj/Heated Leather (nice)

Climate Control

Electric Adj/Heated Mirrors

60:40 Split/Fold rear seat

Alloy Wheels

Remote boot Release

Thatcham imobilizer etc

Best of luck with your new car, but hope you come back into the Lexus/Altezza fold sometime soon

I actually would of bought it cos its silver depending prices & mileage oh well! shame u got rid, but i took delivery of a 03 Corolla T sport today after looking at celica's, a MR-S(mr2) & a Integra DC2 & IS200's/Altezza's, jst hope i wont regret the t sport & wish i got a Altezza later on. The power & sound is awesome on the T sport,i thought wow jst kinda reminded me of my old Altezza RS200 only difference it was a auto, the t sport 190bhp VVTL-i 6spd manual you cannot go wrong!!!! The accord looks cool especially with styling kit, did consider out my price range!! shame the euro-R isnt sold here!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links