Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Grille

Wondering if anyone could assist me. I'm thinking of changing my front grille as I'm not really sure I like it - think it's a bit too much 'in your face'.

What grille options are there and has anyone got pictures of them (either on or off vehicles)?

I'd be really appreciative.

Keith :D

Well you've got the standard grills 3 or 4 lines. Then theres sport grill and LE grill. Also you could just change all bumper like aztecbandit.

I will get my photos up when i get home of when me and Chris changed my standard grill over to the sport grill the other week so you can see the differene

Alright Keith,

I had the standard grille to begin with. I've now got the LE grille fitted (which has two slats running across is horizontally). I also had an OE chrome Altezza grille, but sold that to a member on here. I'm debating on fitting the OE Sports grille when I have the skirts fitted, as I think it gives a slightly more menacing appearance at the front end.

There are pictures of all the grilles I have n my registry (link below) which you can have a nosey at when the forum issues are fixed.

I'll grab the pictures out of my Lexus IS200 topic as well for you...

All the best,

Jamie

Standard grille vs. LE grille:

202163833.jpg

On car:

202165628.jpg

TTE bumper:

199595789.jpg

Also the Sport grille, but I've never had one of those so don't have a photo! I'm sure someone will be along shortly to add that one too :)

LMFAO :D

Which do you prefer, Keith?

Hmm, dunno.

Liking the Sport grille :yahoo: . If they did that ready-painted in my colour (antimony) I'd go for that one but I've had bad experiences with painting things myself before and vowed never again :yack: .

The LE grille is my next favourite. I'm still waiting to see the chrome Altezza grille...

I'm still waiting to see the chrome Altezza grille...

Feeling unusually helpful today, so here you go:

is300_jdm_altezza_grille_on_b813.jpg

P1010719.jpg

To be honest, this one's my favourite, was planning to get one before I found my TTE bumper.........

Btw, don't think the lady comes with it, but worth a try :winky:

Don't like the de-badged look to be honest. I must say I'm not actually smitten with any of the grills. Well, not enough to shell out a couple of hundred pounds on buying one and having it professionally resprayed. It's an extra £200 towards the LS I've been sniffing around for a while lol!