Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rush Hour 3

Rory

Just thought i'd mention that i've just spotted an IS about 8 mins into the film, where the fella runs into a building and closes a shutter, the view changes from inside that building and there is an IS parked across the road, and if i'm not mistaken, its a black one with cream interior

EDIT: watched first on a borrowed copy and it appeared green, but I think its actually black having seen it at t he pics now

Just thought i'd mention that i've just spotted an IS about 8 mins into the film, where the fella runs into a building and closes a shutter, the view changes from inside that building and there is an IS parked across the road, and if i'm not mistaken, its a green one with cream interior :D

lol nice one!!! :shifty:

has anyone seen the OMEN,thats the 2006 version.They have an LS430 in it for about 30 secs and then a full 2 minute getaway chase at the end in a GS450h.the Gs shifts pretty quick.

I watched the movie last night, I saw the Silever Lexus :)

I've just started watching season 4 of 24, there's a nice blue GS 400 in that, Jacks just been stopped using it by a police road block.

...theres quite a few lexuses in 24 if i remember correctly - they must match the cool shows with the cool cars!

yeah ive seen loads of lexii in 24.In the omen film it seemed that they wanted to show the badge a fair bit,infact they focused on it loads.I dont know about these things,but do Lexus pay alot for this kind of advertising?