Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheres My Bones Gone!

Vyker

Cheers Rikos, Parthiban.

I might see you there Wozza, i've managed to find some time off on Monday and am going to try and book myself in.

thanks!

The land was compulsory purchased two years ago to become a fire station. STS failed to find another site and the landlord has called time-out.

I had been there 25yrs and missed redundancy by three weeks .... Lost about 20k. I recall saying "flip" or something like that.......

Nevertheless i had decided to advance wim to better pastures in advance of this notice and my passion lays in the future not the past "what if's".

My current interest is to open the first wim centre. In the interim period wim is working from this centre.

Wheels-InMotion is now @ KIPLINGS @Hemel Hempstead

Contact WIM Head Office on 01442 259665

Kipling Tyres (Wheels-In-Motion)

Redbourn Road

Hemel Hempstead

Hertfordshire

HP2 7AZ

Thank you for your time on this topic.

Tony@ wim

I got a letter from STS today telling me they were closing... and that my new nearest STS centre is about 300 miles away!

Saying that... so was the old one, but the Doc was there so it was worth the trip :winky:. Twice. :whistling:

I got a letter from STS today telling me they were closing... and that my new nearest STS centre is about 300 miles away!

Saying that... so was the old one, but the Doc was there so it was worth the trip :winky:. Twice. :whistling:

the "doc" is so kind he moved a bit nearer to you, so now he is only 290 miles away :D

I had been there 25yrs and missed redundancy by three weeks .... Lost about 20k. I recall saying "flip" or something like that.......

OUCH!

Mentally it hurt......... We can all agree on that, but once the cat was airborne and a few larger moments dissolved into clarity i feel my move to expand wim was the right move.

Onwards and upwards is the wim-way. :D