Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spoiler Sprayed And Fitted

DOWD

suits the car,just the right size,any other mods planned? :)
yeah, of cause, i don't jus stop at a spoiler mod, lol, if you were i my head it would make you spin with what i've planned for it, just waiting to earn some money to plow into it, can't wait, keep you posted. mwahahahahahahahah.

Nice one fella, looks really good that does.....

As said above, it really suits the car :)

Jamie

i'm surprised to considering the spoiler was in my garage doing nothing, thanks for the comment, nice one. :)

Did you have a lip spoiler on before, cuz I'm going to take mine off soon an need to know the damage if the whole boot will need spraying, I see theres at least 2 screws holding it on an sum sort of glue but not sure

Did you have a lip spoiler on before, cuz I'm going to take mine off soon an need to know the damage if the whole boot will need spraying, I see theres at least 2 screws holding it on an sum sort of glue but not sure

:offtopic: when i had my boot resprayed i helped with the prep, lip spoiler is a b***h to get off, It has 3 bolts and is glued.

after breaking 2 trim removing tools stumbled accross pushing a CD in and rolling it from one end to the other, it did come loose but it took a while.

Boot will probably need a respray and holes filled.

naw i was lucky, it didn't have one mate, thank ***, it sounds a b*t*h to get off.