Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Someone With A Supercharger And 10 Mins To Spare

hi al,

im in the UK and getting some parts together but i need confirmation of a number on the SC.

this will prob be easier for those with an induction kit!

if you look at the rear of the SC next to the area where the airintake goes you will see 2 circles about 2cm across these circles are about 10cm apart.

if you look at the circles you will see a part number stamped on them - can you double check and tell me the number please??? it MIGHT be FC65477 but it could also be FC65777.

i dont have the SC here with me otherwise i would do it myself.

thanks in advance 4 any help.

ta rob

ok i have realised that the circles ( actually the rear rotor bearings) are below the air inlet that is bolted to the rear of the SC.

I think it means using a mirror to see them unfortunatly!

many thanks for the people that have taken the time to go and look on thier car

if someone has the possibility to look at the number on the 2 bearings it would be appreciated

Gord - the SC that has the loose bolts did that get fitted to someones car or is it still a loose item at the garage? would be easy to look at that one!

ok i have realised that the circles ( actually the rear rotor bearings) are below the air inlet that is bolted to the rear of the SC.

if someone has the possibility to look at the number on the 2 bearings it would be appreciated

Gord - the SC that has the loose bolts did that get fitted to someones car or is it still a loose item at the garage? would be easy to look at that one!

It with me Rob, not fitted to a car, do you want me to take the intake off ???

I can see the circles with a mirror and see some writing, but can't read it I'm afraid. There is a metal bar across the back of them that obscures the top 1/3 of them and the writing seems to go right round.

Hopefully someone else will have more luck?

i have managed to locate the numbers

but cant confirm exactly what they say, even with a mirror and a magnifying glass, hard to read as they are so small let alone reading them backwards !

sorry :)

hI gord,

If the SC is removed from the car then you shouldnt need to remove the air inlet that is bolted to the rear of the SC unit.. If you look at the back you will see the 2 "circles" straight away.

hi al,

im in the UK and getting some parts together but i need confirmation of a number on the SC.

this will prob be easier for those with an induction kit!

if you look at the rear of the SC next to the area where the airintake goes you will see 2 circles about 2cm across these circles are about 10cm apart.

if you look at the circles you will see a part number stamped on them - can you double check and tell me the number please??? it MIGHT be FC65477 but it could also be FC65777.

i dont have the SC here with me otherwise i would do it myself.

thanks in advance 4 any help.

ta rob

Everyone has look at home, and we come up with FCR5477 INA USA