Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Level Results

Giblet

Anyone else out there in same boat of son/daughter just got A level results today and now trying to find out whether he/she can get into University.

Mine didn't do well enough for his automatic acceptance but hoping his A in Psychology will be enough to get him in, afterall it is Psychology he is applying for.

Currently waiting for UCAS to update site so we can see status and can't get through to University to find out direct.

Anyone else out there going through similar?

Anyone else out there in same boat of son/daughter just got A level results today and now trying to find out whether he/she can get into University.

Mine didn't do well enough for his automatic acceptance but hoping his A in Psychology will be enough to get him in, afterall it is Psychology he is applying for.

Currently waiting for UCAS to update site so we can see status and can't get through to University to find out direct.

Anyone else out there going through similar?

Yep, son and daughter..fortunately both have had their UCAS acceptance, son at Stafford University, daughter at Bristol University. Second time for my daughter as she dropped out of her first year and took further quals to do the degree she's about to embark on. Doesn't look as if I'm going to be retiring too early :crybaby:

still trying to get the UCAS update, when he calls them they say use the internet, and the internet hasn't been updated yet, and he can't get through to Newcastle where his first choice was. i guess it isn't looking too good if they are taking this long to give a decision. Although i believe his 2nd choice has accepted him, but still waiting for that first choice.