Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toilets...

An odd subject but one that affects many people - the silent group :D

I can't abide "foreign" toilets lol - any one other than my own I try my best to avoid until I'm home :D

For instance - JAE this year - oh how I struggled for three days :lol:

When abroad however, that's different and there is no way I could go two weeks without :P

Jet_Siphonic_Close-coupled_Toilet.jpg

Jamie - you can tell I'm bored and past caring today!

It didn't Rob, to be honest. It's something I've felt quite strongly about for some time now. I had an experience today to be honest, where I nearly had to break my code of conduct - that is what spurred this topic ;)

Jamie

PMSL :lol: :lol:

mate, after a tanked up night out, it doesn't matter what bog it is....they're all the same then!!

but generally, yeah, i prefer my own. I have had my most in depth and philosophical thoughts there B) :lol:

haha try doing a number 2 in a troff thats shared with many others down a line WITH no toilet door to hide you and have the squirts at the same time in a very humid country... then find out the taps dont work so you cant wash your hands either.

horrible

haha try doing a number 2 in a troff thats shared with many others down a line WITH no toilet door to hide you and have the squirts at the same time in a very humid country... then find out the taps dont work so you cant wash your hands either.

horrible

Where was that? Prison....? :whistling:

lol.. nah.. when i was in china... i was in a province where they do not use doors on cubicles and basically they say you should whistle a tune to let others know your in there. So i whistled the british national anthem. ;)

they have the holes too in china.... you have to pull ya pants over ya face then aim... but dont let the water splash on you. :yack:

also hate the short door cubicles too.. have a chat with the next person in the dunny

funniest was in a shopping centre toilets and whilst your on there you can see all the shoppers walking by.. you just give them a nod whilst squatting there with your pants yanked up

I cherish the toilets here... really do