Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Supercharged Sport For Sale

martin34

FOR SALE PRICE REDUCED AGAIN......CAR IS STILL AVAILABLE

LEXUS IS200 SPORT 2003 Astral Black with full sports styling kit. 6 spoke 18 inch alloys including spare.

Factory fitted Janpseed fitted supercharger which was installed when I purchased the car from the Lexus Main Dealer in Reading 175 BHP. car purchased from Lexus dealer thus full service history with bills to prove. comes with MOT until July 08 45000 MILES, 6 Months road fund licence , 4 new tyres. 2 Owners from new. Car just been serviced by Lexus Croydon at 46000 miles. FSH. All bills and invoices available for viewing. CAR NOW BEING SOLD WITH A NEW CAMBELT AND SUPERCHARGER BELT FITTED! .wont find a nice example anywhere !!

Bluetooth prep, absolute gem and a real head turner. Looking to sell for something more practical. A very rare example ..

OFFERS over £8500 considered. must be seen and driven to appreciate. Plse call mobile anytime if interested. NOW PRICED TO SELL !!!!!!!!

call Martin on 07894 606397 mob

01293 410882 or email martinwills33@hotmail.com

beautiful car first to see will buy ! Also advertised on www.pistonheads.com

CAR STILL NOT SOLD...!!!! CALL ME IF INTERESTED

I didnt know Janspeed did a supercharger for the IS?

Think the price may be a bit high though mate but good luck with the sale.

I am told the car was used for experimental purposes after Lexus entered into the touring car circuit. There were three of them made in all.

The car can also be viewed on www.pistonheads.com - Thanks

yup janspeed did 1 as far as i remember it was the directors car.......

the cars used in BTCC were not the 6 cylinder engine, and were never supercharged, the cars used in BTCC were built by TMSR originally before going bust,

the Janspeed involvment with lexus/Toyota racing, was a failed series in malaysia (or some place like that...) that involved cars prepared by Janspeed, but the series never got off the ground

the price is a little high, (a friend has just got a 2001 for £5000)........ but good luck all the same

the cars used in BTCC were not the 6 cylinder engine, and were never supercharged, the cars used in BTCC were built by TMSR originally before going bust,

the Janspeed involvment with lexus/Toyota racing, was a failed series in malaysia (or some place like that...) that involved cars prepared by Janspeed, but the series never got off the ground

the price is a little high, (a friend has just got a 2001 for £5000)........ but good luck all the same

What would be a reasonable price to ask for then ? Anyone Interested make me an offer within reason ????

Thanks Martin

What would be a reasonable price to ask for then ? Anyone Interested make me an offer within reason ????

Thanks Martin

what mileage has it got ?

a reasonable price is one that someone will pay, the supercharger will put off a lot of people, so you will limit your potential buyers, but if you find someone who wants it supercharged i am sure they will pay slightly over the book price