Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Right Hand Drive Lexus Is200

The previous owner tried to use Simple Green to clean the top of the dash. It removed the protective coating on it. Thanks for the help.

have you tried any cleaning or detailing products yourself ?

maybe a pic would give us a better idea of your problem :) let us know how you get on

The previous owner tried to use Simple Green to clean the top of the dash. It removed the protective coating on it. Thanks for the help.

maybe a pic would give us a better idea of your problem :) let us know how you get on

Honestly, I am not looking to fix it. Can't be fixed. I just need a dashcover. I used to be in the detail business as a part time job. Any ideas where I can get a dashmat?

Honestly, I am not looking to fix it. Can't be fixed. I just need a dashcover. I used to be in the detail business as a part time job. Any ideas where I can get a dashmat?

sorry marc i dont,try searching the net,stores-clubs-ebay etc.

maybe some dash paint or film.

sorry i'm not much help,good luck and let us know how you get on :) :)

maybe if you could find a company to custom make one :)eg:www.coverking.com

email them as they might be able custom make a r/h drive by reversiig a l/h drive pattern

Thanks all. Man, I never would of thought of finding dashcover for a right hand drive car would of been so hard. Don't people that live in foreign countries that have these cars have problems with the sun beating down on the dash? Oh well...my search continues.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links