Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

Rikos

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of a change of location to somehwhere nearer Birmingham, its a bit of a way for anyone down my end. (or is it only me)

:)

Weve got a nice big car park & a pub just of J3 M18 ;) or would that be just as bad ? :duh: DN4 7PD

between Notts & Derby is great for me :D but then Doncaster is just up the A1 from me also lol... I suppose they will be where ever the creator wants to be :D I must attend to see Sams car one day... I want to see a Turbo IS200 in the flesh ;)

18th Nov or 2nd Dec good for me.

Location ideas:

Showcase cinema car park Dudley (5 mins from J2 M5) - good access to pub and restuarant and huge car park

Cannock Chase - off J11/12 M6

Sutton Park, Sutton Coldfield

Just a few ideas. I'm determined to make the next meet!

Keith

Location ideas:

Showcase cinema car park Dudley (5 mins from J2 M5) - good access to pub and restuarant and huge car park

Keith

Any of those sound good to me too....I'm also determined to get to the next meet...Any Sats or Suns fine....

Notts/Derby area also fine too - Shardlow?

I want to get along to a meet too! 18 Nov looks good to me, although 2 Dec isn’t.

PS: not keen on Shardlow – it wouldn’t give time for the engine to warm up.

18th should be fine for me, most Sunday's should be ok.

Any of the locations will mean travelling for me but i'm sure i can make it across! Of course we're not getting bored Chris, i'm looking forward to seeing what car you tunr up in for the next meet!

Location ideas:

Keith

Any of those sound good to me too....I'm also determined to get to the next meet...Any Sats or Suns fine....

Notts/Derby area also fine too - Shardlow?

Why are these meets always in Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire lol

Those two dates are good for me, hopefully we can make it this time now we can travel with the little one a bit.

Would prefer not to have to travel for over an hour tho :(

However I am feeling magnanamous so will go with the flow :)

Dates fine with me, depends what we want out of the location.

Cannock chase would be good for photos and scenery (and dogging if you get bored :whistling: )

Cinema is obviously more public and has lot's near by but i'm easy either way.

Cannock chase sounds good, its been a while since i have been able to get to a meet :)

I can go scouting around for some good locations over the next day or two, take a few pics and see what everyone thinks, as its about 5 mins from my house :)

Cannock chase sounds good, its been a while since i have been able to get to a meet :)

I can go scouting around for some good locations over the next day or two, take a few pics and see what everyone thinks, as its about 5 mins from my house :)

Ditto ;)

Cannock Chase sounds good to me too – was over there yesterday with some mates and the mountain bikes, so if anyone saw a white SportCross with a bike rack on the back, then why didn’t you say “Hello”?

Cannock Chase sounds good to me too – was over there yesterday with some mates and the mountain bikes, so if anyone saw a white SportCross with a bike rack on the back, then why didn’t you say “Hello”?

blimey, might see another white IS - mind you, a sportcross doesn't really count :hehe::lol: :shutit:

blimey, might see another white IS - mind you, a sportcross doesn't really count :hehe::lol: :shutit:

Jealousy will get you nowhere! :)

Jealousy will get you nowhere! :)

who...me....never.... :winky: :lol::whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk