Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aberdeen Get Together

boddamloon

Hi guys , I'm hoping to make it as new to all this and would like to see your cars and maybe get some advice , only problem is my girlfriend (seems funny calling her girlfriend at my age lol) is coming up from montrose with her kids and i`ll have mine , maybe get them to go to the shows for a while lol , i`ll get back to you all , i think one of my mates at work (i work for CENTREX in peterhead) knows ya boddomloon its a small world lol , thanks for the message bobby

I'll be there guys. I'll be the baldy silvered haired loon with the champagne silver Lexus IS200 sport. (I'm even going to wash it tonite... the car... not my hair!!!)

Col :D

Paul, give the kids some dosh & send them to Cadonas for an hour. Mind you might cost you a few bob with all those kids....how many ?

she has 2 and ive got 4 lol although my oldest hardly comes round as its not cool to hang about with your dad at 16 lol

not sure if i'll make it yet as im supposed to be working 9-5 although im trying to get out of it as i've got a 21st on saturday evening lol.

Should hopefully have my car back from the body shop by then, if i can get a lift, its ready but i just cant get there lol.

fingers crossed i'll be there, will bring the camera if i remember.

jay

i spent hours cleaning and waxing on Friday night ,drove home from work and must have hit every bug out there then in the morning picked up the kids and it rained ! to add to it a farmer was spreading muck on his field and the :tsktsk: sprayed some :sick: on my by now semi clean car !!! . Ive not long had the car and needs alot of touching up (some people just don't know how to take care of a car) but to :sick: on it !!!please !! so don't expect much next to your cars guys , hoping to give it a quick clean before the get together (if the kids behave Sunday morning) . I did buy new wheels and an induction kit plus kitted it out with an alpine head unit and screens as the last owner smashed up the center console trying to fit a crappy £29.99 stereo WHY !!! would love to meet up with him ive loads of the WHY !!! questions lol

Good to meet the guys on Sunday the North East of Scotland contingent is growing slowly in numbers. Welcome to Papy & Colbecoz a couple of decent IS's there just waiting to be modded. Some ICE you have there Paul. Did not take my camera but I am sure others will post. Next time we will meet somewhere with less Sunday shoppers.

Cheers

Bobby