Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Insurance In Ireland

JonnyQ

Getting an RS200 soon and having no luck finding insurance because i'm 20. Only quote i've got is on quinn directs website if i put my details in as 21, just out of curiousity cos i am in 6 months. Others said over 25 which is a load of ****. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, on quinn the only choices under altezza are SXE10 2liter auto(import), GXE10 2liter auto(import) and 4 door 2liter manual. i've gone with the 4 door manual option because i will be going for a manual, but i'll be getting an SXe10 import manual, would this make my insurance void if i were to claim?

im guessing you dont have the car yet?

whoever your currently insured with will insure you

im 27 and with fbd they wont insure you

the altezza is now in the same group as skylines evo's and scoobies insurence wise

your 21 ish and looking to insure a car that a 30 year old would find hard to insure .

its a bit stupid the way insurance is done in ireland .

dont use online quotes ring the companies and take down all the info they give you . you will get better results from ringing them and chat the girls up that are on the phone if they like the sound of you they will do more for you

im guessing you dont have the car yet?

whoever your currently insured with will insure you

im 27 and with fbd they wont insure you

the altezza is now in the same group as skylines evo's and scoobies insurence wise

your 21 ish and looking to insure a car that a 30 year old would find hard to insure .

its a bit stupid the way insurance is done in ireland .

dont use online quotes ring the companies and take down all the info they give you . you will get better results from ringing them and chat the girls up that are on the phone if they like the sound of you they will do more for you

Yep i agree ring them up and get chatting. Try eaglestar i found them the cheapest. Most online sites will virtually laugh at you trying to insure yourself on an Altezza when your only 20. definetly don't get the auto version. You could buy a Lexus is200 and supercharge it, then you would have the same power as the Altezza except probably a more luxurious model with leather interior, sunroof etc . i remember seeing on sub insurance sites an Lexus IS200 supercharged as a model of car.

you will get better results from ringing them and chat the girls up that are on the phone if they like the sound of you they will do more for you

But then they can't see your highlighted beard.... :whistling:

definetly don't get the auto version.

EXCUSE ME!!!! whats wrong with the RS200 auto? or do you mean an AS200 auto? two different beasts altogether i'll have you know.... :crying:

definetly don't get the auto version.

EXCUSE ME!!!! whats wrong with the RS200 auto? or do you mean an AS200 auto? two different beasts altogether i'll have you know.... :crying:

easy Noel! I meant the AS200, don't worry if im referring to yours ill call it the "tip" model :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links