Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Run To Blackpool Meet

Chris.S

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all going to cruise the 'Luminations too? (I think they are still on then).

I am from Blackpool originally though I live in Stockport now, so might join you football, and golf and family permitting.

I know a good photographer there:

www.chromasia.com

He could do a good group shot if we club together? Check out his TVR shoot.

What do you think?

I am from Blackpool originally though I live in Stockport now, so might join you football, and golf and family permitting.

www.chromasia.com

What do you think?

Is it expensive?

www.chromasia.com

What do you think?

Is it expensive?

He can be but I have used him for work and bought some of his work as well so I might be able to get a deal. If there a few of us might only be a few quid each, problem will be agreeing who is at the front, etc, etc.

Does anyone think that Lexus might pay for it? It could be a photo story for the glossy Lexus Mag?? Anyone got any contacts there??

would have loved to come chris but it's the missus' 30th birthday on the 3rd - big party, pretty sure i won't be in a fit state to drive anywhere! we'll see...

Couple of things.

First I can't make the meet, I am away with the family meeting up with friends we haven't seen for a year, something that has been booked for ages.

I have been in touch with the photographer I mentioned. He is up for doing a shoot. Here is a link to picture of a TVR Speed 12 (I think) taken on the Prom. Also check out the rest of his work.

http://www.chromasia.com/iblog/archives/0607182053.php

I have checked the 4th is the last night of the Illuminations, when I lived there it was always a bit of a wierd night, quite empty but still bright. It might make quite a moody shoot.

I am speaking to him tomorrow about cost. Are people up for this? I am still not 100% happy with Lexus following my tyre issues I might try and get them to contribute if people are interested.

Please let me know ASAP I will be speaking to him in the morning.

Cheers.

I have spoken to the photographer. He is up for doing the shoot but has made a couple of comments/suggestions.

1. You would really all need to to congregate in one area for it to be worthwhile. Has anyone spoken to the Council about them allowing you to park on the prom for the day? I know they have done this in the past for other groups of enthusiasts. Otherwise he says it will be difficult to get any shots and at least if you are all in one place he can choose best cars, shots angles etc.

2. It will be difficult to shoot picture at night during the illuminations onless cars are stationary or going very slow.

I don't know how well formed the plans are, but if you let me know what you plans are I will relay them and get a price/quote.

Sorry if this is going a bit :offtopic:

Well as of this moment nothing is organised for a shoot. If your guy knows of a place to do a shoot then please by all means lets see if we can make it a meet to remember.

Im not sure wether the council would charge us for the use of the promenade and which dept it would be that we need to contact if there isnt a charge

Well as of this moment nothing is organised for a shoot. If your guy knows of a place to do a shoot then please by all means lets see if we can make it a meet to remember.

Im not sure wether the council would charge us for the use of the promenade and which dept it would be that we need to contact if there isnt a charge

I have just emailed the Tourism Office asking if we have have a spot on the Prom. I'll let you know what they say.

Yep - me too depending on cost

Do need adding to the list Paul ?

You've already added me to the list of attendee's , or is this a list for pls wanting the piccs taken