Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Run To Blackpool Meet

Chris.S

The more people who pull out the more it will be too

This has got be sorted guys pretty quick, if people arnt going turn up or don't want participate then we will have to cancel the photographer

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry guys that I've been out of touch for so long, I've found it impossible to log on for the past couple of weeks due to work commitments and ma grans taken a turn for the worse.

I can't say for definate that I'll be able to make it down just now, but if I do then it will be a flying visit on the way through to my gran down in London. Was really looking forward to meeting up again aswell.

So sorry Chris but i'll have to be a no for the photshoot.

Would someone like to lead the convoy from the meeting point as i will be going straight to Blackpool.

If you arn't already aware the photoshoot side of the meet has been cancelled due to lack of interest.

Would someone like to lead the convoy from the meeting point as i will be going straight to Blackpool.

If you arn't already aware the photoshoot side of the meet has been cancelled due to lack of interest.

I dont mind Chris just need a time when the rest want to meet if they still want to or you might see me on the m6 on the way up? :D

Shame about the shoot though but i'll take my new camera anyway now i've invested in some re-chargable batteries and in car charger? :whistling:

I havent got a clue how i'm getting there yet or who i'm going to try and convoy up with anyone fancy helping me out here :duh:

Which way are you coming Rik and where would be the best to meet up with you matey i'll be jumping on the M6 at Stafford but could meet you somewhere on route if you can find somewhere? If you head down the A50 towards Stoke on trent i could meet you there somewhere then hop on the M6 at that junction? Have a search matey and let me know? :D

Have you found the postcode yet Rikos

Garstang Road - PR3 5JE - Preston

I'm stopping at the J27 Services on the M6 meeting, going early (08.30) for a coffee, 2.5 hours is a long time in the car

Chris i'll probably go along the A50 until Stoke and join there so somewhere around that roundabout, any ideas?

In that case you can either join the M6 at Junction 15 or take the A500 north and join the M6 at Junction 16

Hi guys,

I will be coming up from Berkshire and heading from the M40 up and then the M6, anyone wanna meet me on the way? Will be passing by Birmingham..Stoke on trent anyway...just let me know the time to meet and I will try to make it up in time. Will probably leave early to get there in the morning as it might take about 3.5 hours for me

Chris i'll probably go along the A50 until Stoke and join there so somewhere around that roundabout, any ideas?

Ok matey if you want there is a layby on the a50 just before the M6 island on the left with a hot snack cabin on if i remember right?? i could meet you there then join the m6, if thats ok just let me know what time mate and i'll be there :D i'll try and find a map mate so you know where i mean ;)

Edit: Just thought DOH!!!! i might already be in Manchester on the sat night having a pint or 6 with Gord and Bobby so might not be able to meet you matey i'll let you know ASAP.. :oops:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk