Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Triky One?

right for all you people out there that no alot more than me please help!!

if i were to buy an america head unit, it would onli pick up radio frequencies on odd numbers eg 98.3, 98.5, 98.6

but this is no good for us in england and we have radio stations such as radio 1 which are on 98.2 and power fm on 103.2

so wot im asking is there any way to change this? i know on japnese headunits use a much lower frequencie so u can just buy a frequencie booster but you cant in this case as fair as im aware?

any help appreciated

Thanks

Ben

thats wot i thought but my dad had a chevrolet day van and that had the standard head unit and picked up odd numbers but when tuned into a station say kiss 100 u can either get 999 or 1001 but seem fine no interference etc

hope this helps

Ok i bought one a while back from the US.. It Does pick all FM frequencie up so you'll get all your local radio stations etc but it wont have RDS so you wont get text showing RADIO 1 on the display when your tuned in, It'll just disply 98.5 or what ever radio 1 is in your neck of the woods.

They have SIRIUS Satellite Radio... so you'll find on the radio it'll have a button for SIRIUS that wont work what so ever over here!

I just flogged mine on, on eBay!

• 2 weeks later...
basic question would be why would you buy one from the US when you are in the UK - wouldnt it be a lot easier to buy a unit thats for the UK??

anwser me this? 1100 pounds of 670 dollars?

Answer me this? $670 is a great price but if you can't get it to work here What is it worth?

basic question would be why would you buy one from the US when you are in the UK - wouldnt it be a lot easier to buy a unit thats for the UK??

anwser me this? 1100 pounds of 670 dollars?

Answer me this? $670 is a great price but if you can't get it to work here What is it worth?

its worth a 7" screen/tv/dvd player/cd player or every penny if i can get it to work thats y i have this thread up?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links