Sign in to follow this  
Nick The Greek

Tte Supercharger With Tdi Induction Kit - For Sale

And maybe polish the charger as well ;)

Earthingfinal8.jpg

Stav

how did you polish your charger up had a good clean but didnt know what to use to polish it up.

also for a diffrent reply ive got black piping so the missues dont know i have a supercharger.

thanks

wayne

if she does not see it (it is quite difficult to miss it though) at least she will hear it with the induction :)

how did you polish your charger up had a good clean but didnt know what to use to polish it up.

also for a diffrent reply ive got black piping so the missues dont know i have a supercharger.

thanks

wayne

I didn't i'm afraid it was like that when i bought it.

I believe it was taken apart and properly sanded down and polished up.

Stav

if i remeber correctly stav,the one you have, got a very special treatment,lots of time taken over it.Ive seen it before and it looks really good,much better than std.

if she does not see it (it is quite difficult to miss it though) at least she will hear it with the induction :)

shes been in it and ive managed to drive slowly and so far she hasnt noticed :shutit: :wacko:

Get an Ex-Wife like mine then u can drive faster Wayne

(honest I'm not bitter :winky: )

Get an Ex-Wife like mine then u can drive faster Wayne

(honest I'm not bitter :winky: )

trying to keep this one at the minute seeing as we have another one on the way got to get her a bigger car so she wont want to use or be driven around in mine.

thanks

wayne

what ever u do, would still advise to change the chocolate strength bolts on the SC pulley to real ones!

what ever u do, would still advise to change the chocolate strength bolts on the SC pulley to real ones!

I have seen this mentioned before.

Maybe if you know what bolts and a good supplier you can do a

group buy or point us in the right direction Rob :winky:

what bolts are these on the pully not sure what ones your talking about :duh:

The three around the edge of the black plastic on the pulley.

They take quite a bit of force when the chargers spinning but are apparently weak.

Look here: Clicky and here: Click again

Where Rob refurbed his Charger, it explains all.

Stav

Anyone buy a supercharger kit from Pete Jenkin? It was chromed and he probably sold it around 18 months or so ago. This was my SC and it would be nice to know it went to a good engine (home)! :winky:

Anyone buy a supercharger kit from Pete Jenkin? It was chromed and he probably sold it around 18 months or so ago. This was my SC and it would be nice to know it went to a good engine (home)! :winky:

Thats me matey,

Well he sold it to Waddy, then waddy sold it to me! look at my Garage in my Sig and your'll see it in all it's beauty.

Stav

Thats me matey,

Well he sold it to Waddy, then waddy sold it to me! look at my Garage in my Sig and your'll see it in all it's beauty.

Stav

Good to know it is still going strong! I do miss that car and it is nice to know that most of the bits went to good homes. I say most as I still have a few bits in the garage which I must get around to selling. Still it is good to be reminded of the old days once in a while when I see them on the shelf. Diesel Mercs just don't put the same smile on my face! :winky:

I'm good care of her mate.

Gonna treat her to a new intercooler i think.

And a trip to the ring in Easter.

Stav