Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just picked up my new IS220D SE, mesa red, black leather

ABSOLUTELY SUPERB! Chuffed as anything with the whole car, looks stunning to say the least and drives like a dream.

No rattles, rear mirror as steady as a rock, great pulling power, the works - yes, I know I've only had it an hour but I have been for a very long drive!

Also, Lexus fitted Bluetooth kit works excellent, easy to use, good sound quality.

So glad I chose the Lexus over the alternatives.......

Is it home time yet??????? :D

will get piccies up as soon as I have cleaned and polished it with the cracking stuff Jamboo recommended!

Congratulations I can't wait to get mine (waiting for it to come off a private plate) Mine is Mesa Red with Beige Leather, I do like the Red :D I personally think the car looks like a different car in different colours B) Happy driving

Debi

post-11584-1189000953.jpgWE could have a Mesa Red club

Would have to be careful of what we call it, could come out something like MeRC.......but then at least it would mean to us something of value rather than a piece of :tsktsk: ......

Sorry chaps (and girls), piccies will follow, went to take some last night and it would appear that my 2 little ones have been playing with my camera........all pictures are now blurred......how do I know it's them? Last picture is a close up of their 2 little faces........

And another point, some little :tsktsk: :tsktsk: has already pinched one of my dust caps.......

On the Bluetooth kit, would anyone be interest in me posting the instruction booklet?? Not very big but may give people an idea of what it can do......

TBH thats the first 'red' IS I have seen and although I have found this car looking very staid in all colours, however this does look quite yummy. Reminds me of Japan Red / Imola Red on the old BMW E46 'Sports' models.

TBH thats the first 'red' IS I have seen and although I have found this car looking very staid in all colours, however this does look quite yummy. Reminds me of Japan Red / Imola Red on the old BMW E46 'Sports' models.

The Japan/Imola BMW colours were flat if I recall, this is a pure metallic and looks outstanding, deep and rich in the flesh. It is the darkest colour which hides muck the best, but it has to be kept clean to look really good.

PS GJD - Digital cameras - from my limited experiance, if the light isn't too good the auto settings reduce the shutter speeds to 1/50 or so - the pictures come out fuzzy - known trait of standard digital camers, and no matter how many CCD's or antiblur they put in, it's not as good as film in low light or artificial light. You need a good digi SLR so that you can control the shutter...or use a tripod!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links