Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It Was A Sad Day!

Well Lexi,

If you have not already picked up on the fact, I have had to Part Company with my Lex. I am quite sad as she has only been with us a year. She leaves us in April to be replaced by an Audi A4 Quattro.

I know there is no need, but I feel through loyalty I should explain why:

1. Due to the arrival of my son, we found the boot capabilities not up to our needs, and I know what you’ll say, and yes we looked at a sport cross and found it was not much better, it also left us with problem 2!

2. The Lex was entirely pointless in winter; the slightest drop of snow and the wife was terrified to drive her. This as you understand was impractical.

So firstly to you Lexi, I hope I can still visit with you within the community and share my knowledge…………………………………………………and secondly for LEXUS, get back on track the IS needs replacing now not 2005, and give us a bigger boot!!

Regards

Graeme Brown

:sad::sad:

Good luck Graeme, keep visiting :)

The SportsCross actually has a slightly smaller boot than the IS200 I believe! I thought the boot on mine was ok until we went on holiday and the amount of babystuff was piled high in the boot and on the back seats. We combatted the problem by buying an estate car as a family car (luckily was able to keep the Lexus too) :duh:

ifraz

We have gone for Ebony Black.

Claire

If only I could justify buying 2 cars, but because I only spend 6 mths of the year in the country it is a bit of a waste.

Thanks to you all.

Sorry to hear of a fellow North East of Scotland Lexus owner jumping ship. I know what you mean re its handling in the snow. I too found it bloody awful when we had the recent snow here. However, I live in Aberdeen city so only have real problems with snow conditions 2-3 days a year max, but appreciate it can be much worse on roads out of town. Thought I should mention this, as I know some of you sassanachs think its snowing most of the time up here :P :P :hohoho:

Gareth

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links