Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Atherstone Vehicle Show

Wosket

Anyone fancy coming to the Atherstone Vehicle Show on Sunday 16th September and displaying your motors? We can have a club section and get the banners out if we get a few peeps to come along. I'm overseeing the modidifed section as i am co-sponsoring the event and would love to get some more jap motors to the show.

The show started with just classic cars but has now grown to have a modified section as well. Some of the cars that will be at the show are: Jag XK from the James Bond film Die Another Day, original Ford GT40, Imprezza rally cars, racing truck, jap cars, Mygale Formula 4 car, stock cars, classic cars, modded vw campers, the list goes on and there may be a few more surprises yet. There has been a maclaren F1 car and a Jag Lemans cars at previous shows - it's a bit mad seeing them drive around a cobbled market square!

It's based on the Market Square and there will be various events throughout the day along with the mandatory burger vans, music etc.

Here's the poster:

CarShow.jpg

hope so chris, it's going to be a good day, 5,000 people turned up last year to have a butchers so there should be even more peeps at this years event.

@ Mark W, would be good to see you!

What time do you have to be there for to get on the club stand mate?

According to the RAC Atherston is near Bristol is that right?

don't know if there will be a club stand as of yet, but you're more than welcome to come and join us.

Atherstone is in Warwickshire, no where near Bristol i'm afraid! it's 5 minutes from J10 M42.

got some new additions to the line up fellas, there's now attendees from: toc, mr2oc, midlands #, japmids, westfield oc and jaguar oc.

if anyone fancies coming along let me know asap or pm me.

if anyone does fancy coming along last minute you can download a localised map from the following location http://www.designfor.co.uk/carshowmap.pdf

and a layout plan from this location http://www.designfor.co.uk/carshowplan.pdf

if anyone is sat naving it aim for the junction of sheepy road and church street in atherstone or enter postcode CV9 1HA