Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is300 For Sale / 2003 (53 Plate) (only 35800 Miles)

azlam

Updated 6th April 2009

Now SOLD

53 Plate Low Mileage (35800) IS300 Scarletti Red with Black Exmoor Leather, Tiptronic Auto Gearbox with Steering Wheel e-shift controls, ABS, Multiple Airbags, Anti-Theft System and Immobiliser, 18" Kato alloys (Lightweight), 225/40 18" Yokohama Parada Tyres (Still like new), Eibach Springs, Central Locking, Climate, Cruise, Electric Seats, Heated Seats, Electric Windows, Auto Headlights, High Intensity Discharge Headlamps, Speed Sensitive Power Steering, Electric Tilt/Slide Sunroof, Electric Folding/Heated Mirrors, 8 Speaker Stereo, Rear Privacy Glass, 6 disc CD Player in dash. Full Service History, this car looks & feels like its Brand New. Always garaged, a real gem & never abused, still feels tight. Has to go due to our move to Europe.

£6,900 ono

post-20540-1239119205.jpg

oooh! you've gone & got Azlam all excited thinking someone is interested! :D

but now so have I! :blush:

good luck with the sale, she sounds a cracker - i know i'll be sad to see my 300 go soon...

Hey yes some interest .... oh in my car!! lol

All sounds good to me! Have had some offers so far but deal not closed yet .... come on guys lets end this auction!!

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
Free *BUMP* for a great looking car - I was never quite sure of the 'old' shape IS though - but this is one car that even I can appreicate as its been so well looked after.

Cheers mate, like to keep it gleaming! If I dont sell it soon, I'll be putting 19" alloys and lowering it, & that will transform the look!!

• 1 year later...
Free *BUMP* for a great looking car - I was never quite sure of the 'old' shape IS though - but this is one car that even I can appreicate as its been so well looked after.

Cheers mate, like to keep it gleaming! If I dont sell it soon, I'll be putting 19" alloys and lowering it, & that will transform the look!!

I did eventually end up keeping it and as you can see now, I did lower it with Eibachs and a set of 18" light weight alloys. 19" were the first choice but scared off by arch mods!

The car is still as new and really sad to sell it now, but I have now relocated to Luxembourg and the car is with a friend in UK! Please call if interested, I am keeping the price at the low end even though its a low mileage car and very well looked after, I need to buy a LHD now!

Cheers

I did eventually end up keeping it and as you can see now, I did lower it with Eibachs and a set of 18" light weight alloys. 19" were the first choice but scared off by arch mods!

The car is still as new and really sad to sell it now, but I have now relocated to Luxembourg and the car is with a friend in UK! Please call if interested, I am keeping the price at the low end even though its a low mileage car and very well looked after, I need to buy a LHD now!

Cheers

Sorry it says mileage as 25K in the title but has now covered 35800 not sure how to change this!?