Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Piccies, At Last.....

At last, some half decent piccies, just cleaned for first time (only 4 days old though!), applied one coat of Carlack68 AIO so far, plan to do next coat (as per Jamboos recommendations) tomorrow morning and P21s probably tomorrow night.

I just love the colour, it really is inbelievable the way it looks one colour when sun in and then sparkles when the sun comes out, so glad I chose it, everyone who has seen it so far is well impressed!

Looks stunning I reckon even after just the AIO stuff, really is worth the money.

Would appreciate any comments on best cleaner for wheels, bit disappointed that they appear 'dull', not got the showroom sparkle, just cleaned with shampoo and water so far

And yes, I know what the first 3 bits of the reg make before any comments......

post-18402-1189265997.jpg

post-18402-1189266134.jpg

post-18402-1189266103.jpg

post-18402-1189266046.jpg

post-18402-1189266241.jpg

post-18402-1189266267.jpg

post-18402-1189266315.jpg

post-18402-1189266346.jpg

Would appreciate any comments on best cleaner for wheels, bit disappointed that they appear 'dull', not got the showroom sparkle, just cleaned with shampoo and water so far

I use the turtlewax wheel cleaner, and I am satisfied but I don't remember how it looked like from the dealer, as it started to rain 5 minutes after I collected my car :(

Glad you like the carlack GJD its the dogs nuts, just a quickie note for you to give the second coat of AIO a week or so before you add the p21s, the carlack needs time to bond properly to the car you will just undo your work when you buff up the p21s and it does take some buffing especially if you let it dry too much. Good look though im sure you will be wrll pleased with the results when your finished. B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links