Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Altezza Is Up For Sale Again

Rrs200

VERY RARE TOYOTA ALTEZZA 6MT FOR QUICK SALE REDUCE FROM £9800 to £8995

reasonly spent £15,000 in the past 10 months, most of the parts below are less than year old.

Need a seven seater (bigger family car) hence for sale and I only drive the car once a week sometime even less as i use it for second car hence very low mileage, under 35000 miles..... Private plate not include in the sale.

I do not want to sell the parts individauly, not unless someone pay reasonable money for the car without certain parts.

There is no front spoiler at the front as the carbon one was sold.

Carbon bonnet, RSR manifold 4-2-1, Buddy Club Spec II exhaust, HKS Racing Suction Reloaded, HKS Hipermax suspension, TRD 2way LSD + 4.7 final gear, Cusco front camber kit, Carbing cooling plate, TRD oil cap, TRD themo, BILLION radiator cap, BILLION coolant pipe, BILLION exhaust wrap, Spilte Fire direct ingnition bridge, TRD black housing headlight (blue back lens) with 6500k HID, TRD carbon grill, TRD front upper strut brace, Cusco rear upper brace, TRD front and rear lower brace, TOMS front and rear lower tie brace, Defi BF water temp, oil temp, exhaust temp, 17" Black Super Advan with 225/40/17 all round, Manual conversion, Full TRD bushes all round, TRD engine mount and gearbox mount, TRD instrument instrument with center rev, TRD short shift, TRD anti-roll bar (yellow), Helix Cerametalic Clutch, Cusco light flywheel, TRD red locking wheel nuts, GD Carbon electric Mirror (2 months old)

I service the car every year even less then the service mileage in my friend garage (not cheap parts), and I service the LSD every 3000miles or a year whatever come first.

More photo can be sent via email.

[attachment=2665:IMGP1612.JPG

iv rescently been in a crash in fact last tuesday when a van went into the back of my supercharged tezz, im getting the insurance money but ill need to wait and see what i get , i could be intrested depending on price mate

wait for your news

Hi there,

I'm looking for an IS200/300 or Altezza and therefore I could be interested but for some reason cannot see any of the photo's (I get some wired error when I try and view them). Is there any chance you could put them on picturebox or in the members gallery?

Alternatively PM me and I'll give you my email address, you can send them to me.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I've only just noticed that the tezza revs upto 10k!!! :ohmy:

Prob find it red-lines at 7500 or so. Lovely revvy engines, like my Celicas.

@RS200 - How this has not sold yet is beyond me. Looks amazing. If only i had any cash! Good luck. Have ya tried ebay?

• 3 weeks later...