Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Monthly Grasshopper Meet

Bazza

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soz matey, I thought as a mod you were already a font of all knowledge :whistling:

and therefore didn't have you on my list. You name has now been added to the

"LOC Members Wozza has to email every month to inform/remind about Grasshopper Meet"

The list is long, but it is distinguished.

Lots havent replied either by email or on thread tho :crybaby:

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for the message about this..

yup ill be in attendance to come say hi to everyone and put some faces to names.

be nice to see you guys and your cars to get some inspiration for my project over the winter.

see you all there.

jim...

Great stuff, should really be a great meet.

I hope everyone who said they are coming turns up :D

I second that. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Bringing the other arf and my little girl. She's car mad...used to point out every "beemer" we drove past before i got the lex :D...keeps telling me she want a pink impreza or a 350z. She'll be well impressed with all the Lexi

I really fancy a roast too :lol:

''Seasoned Members''---- Longer in the club,,,,Longer in the Tooth,,,,,or just an LS owner???

I may pop down for half an hour so all you IS ''Boys' can see the car you'll be driving when you Grow Up.

Only joking, but may pop down.

''Seasoned Members''---- Longer in the club,,,,Longer in the Tooth,,,,,or just an LS owner???

I may pop down for half an hour so all you IS ''Boys' can see the car you'll be driving when you Grow Up.

Only joking, but may pop down.

Will you be the ONLY LS there? I wish I could make it - there would be TWO of us!

Ill be there, as promised

my car is in a state though, need to wash and clean it.

got stuck in the mud at work [car park was full so had to park on the wet muddy grass], and i got stuck, wheels just spinning going nowhere, mud all over the place lol

Wozza, you're doing a sterling job rounding up the members, keep at it mate!

Well the email list is very big !

As I am sure you are all aware (if you are reading this) I sent everyone I could think of

a reminder email. Hopefully everyone will turn up, & weather will be reasonable for

October in the UK :D

(in alphabetical order)

alluny

Barrie

bob king

Chelski

Continunity

DaveRS200

deejaygee

Derekyau

DINGER

Doodlebug

Ellz

evoelf

Fever

graham9370

Gary Woodman

inicol63

IS200SEJASON

IS300

JamesG

Janey

jason325i

Jiberjaber

johnboy

LexusIS200Sam

lutonmatt

Mike_B

maneesh

Mattsport

mudzs

Niraj

notorriaz

P38Aaron

Parthiban

Pro-Lex

RazRazor

Sankar

shenderson

surgical virus

Suspect

sorted vti

tiffen

VVProtocolVV

Vyker

waynejordan02

w481ggc

5chulzy

See you Sunday Boys & Gurlz :yahoo:

Wozza

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk