Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi everyone, finally after much dithering taken the plunge and px'd my trusty A4 for an IS. Picking it up saturday and starting to look forward to it.The dealer gave me a good deal (I think) and threw in supaguard and a set of rubber mats as well as the remaining tax.

As much as i wanted another diesel I have got an 07( end of May) 250se auto ex demo with 3k on the clock for £26k and a better px than I expected.

I just hope it proves to be as good as my past cars have been, this is only my second Japonese car and the first was in 1988 and was a very reliable Mitsubishi otherwise they have all been German.

Al.

Welcome to the club Al :)

Congratulations on your purchase. The other IS250 Auto owners are, almost without exception I think, delighted with their cars. I'm sure you will be too.

So... Has it got Multi-Media? What colour is it?

Post some pics when you get it. We seem to like pics here.

Welcome to the club Al :)

Congratulations on your purchase. The other IS250 Auto owners are, almost without exception I think, delighted with their cars. I'm sure you will be too.

So... Has it got Multi-Media? What colour is it?

Post some pics when you get it. We seem to like pics here.

Thanks SiWhite, I amsure I will be happy with it as long as the dreaded rattles dont crop up. Yes it has got MM and is Windsor blue with beige leather.

Looking forward to playing with it, I understand you cant play mp3's on a DVD is this right?

Interestingly all the IS's in the dealers had MM.

Hi Al welcome to the club. Hope you enjoy the feeling of pride as you walk up to it in a car park. Had mine for 4 months and still haven't finished the instruction book yet. Enjoy.

Thought I would post an update. Picked the car up on Saturday as planned and am so far very hapy with my choice.The MM is never ending in what it can do, my phone connects as soon as i start up and everything is smooth and nearly silent except for road noise, very impressive and so far averaging 33mpg just urban running.

The only negative observation i have is suprising how flimsy the steering coluum cowling is.(minor point)

Al.

Congrats on new car. The M/M is great - the phone utility is fantastic, no fiddling with settings. You can also send your phonebook from mobile to the MM system and dial using the touch screen - cool. CD player can play anything (incl MP3). My DVD playback not working, but I picked up the possible reason why on this board and will have it seen to next service. You will have to change your name now from Audi_al!! I notice the road noise too, but I have 19" wheels, which I guess is to blame. Good luck and please post niggles here, as the answers help the rest of us that may come across similar problems.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links