Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2 Altezza's Dragging!

IRLRs200

Not the best quality clip. Here's my drag attempt from Japfest at the weekend, I won the first one but lost the other 2 because the organisers messed up and put me against cars in the class above mine. Still gave them a good run!

2 Altezza's

Me vs prelude

Me vs Sti

Thanks to endapender for the video clips :winky: And one or 2 pics. Second from the left in the second picture is Bobby's Toms 280T Altezza. RARE!!

20070909ann0030de3.jpg

20070909ann0036tv7.jpg

What time did you run in the end ????

wouldn't be accurate as there is a friggin bend and a hill on this "ridiculous" drag strip...

Mondello should build a proper drag strip on level ground and without bends with proper timing equipment, but alas i think we'll be waiting a good while as their only after a quick buck... hello, thanks, goodbye.... :whistling:

Ah it wasnt even a proper quarter mile so i think my best time was about 12.06. fastest cars were around 9.6, the big boy Predator performance skylines and AI Auto sport Evo's, would have been nice if they organised it by class like they were supposed to. Not much you can do against an STI or a heavily tuned Prelude! Supercharger should sort that!

Ah it wasnt even a proper quarter mile so i think my best time was about 12.06. fastest cars were around 9.6, the big boy Predator performance skylines and AI Auto sport Evo's, would have been nice if they organised it by class like they were supposed to. Not much you can do against an STI or a heavily tuned Prelude! Supercharger should sort that!

12.06????? typo? :shutit:

Must have been well short of quater mile if thats the case.... :crying:

Lamborghini Gallardo does it in around 12 seconds.... :winky:

12.06????? typo? :shutit:

Must have been well short of quater mile if thats the case.... :crying:

Lamborghini Gallardo does it in around 12 seconds.... :winky:

Ye wasnt even the full length of the straight i'd say about 300m