Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Ls460 Se-l

TeesLS460

Hi everyone

I have been reading the forum for a little while - was looking to buy an '04 LS-430, but at the dealer, I decided to go for an LS 460 SE-L demonstrator that they had. It's Black with Black leather.

Contrary to some reviews, the car is not bland at all. When parked up outside a restaurant, everyone who walked past stopped to stare. One woman driving by, almost caused an accident as she craned her neck round to get a better look. Today, I had a guy in a Mercedes CLS 500 follow me down the road and give me the thumbs-up sign as he went past :D

So far I love it, but it doesn't seem to be as quiet as some of the reviews state.

I'll post a video to YouTube in the next few days and put the link on here.

HI ALL

JUST GOT A IS200 SPORT

THE COLOUR IS YELLOW, NOW APPENTLY ITS 1 OF 50 MADE

IS THIS TRUE OR A LOAD OF BULL

IF TRUE HOW WILL I GET THE NUMBER STIXKER FOR MY CAR

THANKS ALL PHILL.P

PS.NICE CAR, CANT SAY IM NOT JELIOUS LOL :)

We can hear you PHILL.P so PLEASE STOP SHOUTING, it's rude. :offtopic:

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for your kind comments.

I have recorded a short video of it today. It's on YouTube, at http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4c6TKBZMzu4

Fantastic car. its top of my list of things to buy when i win the lottery. lol Must be the best car on the road! Good luck with it & drive it with care. (I could be the second owner of that in a few years time,lol)

I have recorded a short video of it today. It's on YouTube, at http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4c6TKBZMzu4

Fantastic car. its top of my list of things to buy when i win the lottery. lol Must be the best car on the road! Good luck with it & drive it with care. (I could be the second owner of that in a few years time,lol)

2nd owner soon-DJDon? Not if I get there first with handfuls of cash?

I plan on keeping this car for at least 10 years... will take me that long to pay for it, probably :-)

• 2 months later...

I added a new video of the car today, trying to demonstrate the Lane Keep Assist. After editing the video and posting it, it's clear that it doesn't show the steering movement very well, but at least you get to see a few more graphics from the LS460 display :whistling:

It's at http://uk.youtube.com/sumanr35

• 11 months later...
Hi everyone

I have been reading the forum for a little while - was looking to buy an '04 LS-430, but at the dealer, I decided to go for an LS 460 SE-L demonstrator that they had. It's Black with Black leather.

Contrary to some reviews, the car is not bland at all. When parked up outside a restaurant, everyone who walked past stopped to stare. One woman driving by, almost caused an accident as she craned her neck round to get a better look. Today, I had a guy in a Mercedes CLS 500 follow me down the road and give me the thumbs-up sign as he went past :D

So far I love it, but it doesn't seem to be as quiet as some of the reviews state.

Hi there TeesLS, strange but true, I too was looking for a good late, low mileage LS430, thought I had one and got the local dealer to have it shipped south. (its not in there yet 15/12 @ 22:50 but I have just reveiwed the Swindon dealership, at the bottom of the LOC home page "review your Lexus Dealer Today, that should explain all & if they allow it will probably leave you a little surprised) However, today was the day when my LS460 SE-L Sable with light grey interior arrived home. Thankfully it didnt rain today and got home as dry and gleeming as it was when it was driven out of the showroom 30 minutes earlier. To say I am already smitten is an understatement. I would love to know if you still feel the same. Its taken me far to long before buying myself a little luxury and compaired to my recent Jaguars and E63 experience it truly is in a different league. Fingers crossed we still feel the same in a few years. All the very best, happy and comfortable driving. Mike

Hi everyone

Hi there TeesLS, strange but true, I too was looking for a good late, low mileage LS430, thought I had one and got the local dealer to have it shipped south. (its not in there yet 15/12 @ 22:50 but I have just reveiwed the Swindon dealership, at the bottom of the LOC home page "review your Lexus Dealer Today, that should explain all & if they allow it will probably leave you a little surprised) However, today was the day when my LS460 SE-L Sable with light grey interior arrived home. Thankfully it didnt rain today and got home as dry and gleeming as it was when it was driven out of the showroom 30 minutes earlier. To say I am already smitten is an understatement. I would love to know if you still feel the same. Its taken me far to long before buying myself a little luxury and compaired to my recent Jaguars and E63 experience it truly is in a different league. Fingers crossed we still feel the same in a few years. All the very best, happy and comfortable driving. Mike

I take full responsibility for S-Face's purchase - it was me who drove him around in my LS 430 a few years back :D

Once he'd been LS-ed he was hooked!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links