Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls 400 Wooden Steering Wheel

Hi

If you look closely in the pictures on eBay the "after" photo is of a real wood/leather wheel, you can see a shine on the edge of the leather where it turns in where the wood is, I would imagine these are very poor and will look cr*p when fitted.... just my 2p worth...

Pete

Well I have to agree with pete,Ive seen one and its really tacky,cant imagine the wheel being in such a state that this makes it look better,

whats up with your wheel then ? I think locating another would be an easy job or if woods the way to go,then lay out for a new one.

Ian.

Nothing wrong with my steering wheel, just all leather. Seeing original wooden wheels , I just thought they finished the interior nicely. Must get it into my head that Lexus are 'LEXUS' because of quality and quality doesn't come cheap. Must also stop surfing eBay at midnight after 7 or 8 Carlsbergs. Thanks for your replies, I have now moved on from this very silly idea. Cheers.

I think I have a winner... after one nights browsing and 1 bottle of wine (and maybe a whisky or two) I am the proud owner of a 1974 Piaggio APE 3 wheeler!

I had been looking for ages but it's amazing the biding courage you get from a bottle of wine!

I put for sale one night after a few beers,the following item as a laugh,and will do it again for you to watch if you want.

For Sale 1 large sealed cardboard box approx five ft tall by 2'5 x 2'5. contains nothing at all but polystyrene fillings,Ive already removed the goods.

buy with confidence,cant be broken cos there's nothing in,dont need to return if not wanted just chuck it away.show off to the neighbours when this comes by courier.bid now with confidence.

I included a picture and ran it for 6 days,quoted no starting price but £10 for postage due to size, come on have your guess ????? :whistling::whistling:

I will bid not a penny over £3. I am, however, very gullible to second chance offers received between the hours of midnight and 2am.

I know many blokes that ''If you had an elephant, He'd have a box to put it in''

Your item might well come in handy.

There you are, I told you, I'm already thinking of upping my bid.

well sorry to disapoint,but your no where near,it went for £29 plus postage !!! £39 for an empty washing machine box full of polystyrene,and he even left good feedback ,so clear out the household goods and get it on,they ( or is that us ?? )will buy owt.

Now who wants to bid on a bottle of fresh air that comes from the centre of pontefract racecourse,collected fresh on the day of postage.

hehehehehehehe Ian